2013-14 I-League Round 26: Who is losing a club... Goa or Kolkata?

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Post match and pre match coverage. .including the trophy ceremony
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    hmmn.. This is i would like to see week in week out.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Won't happen until we "force" TEN Action to do so. Same with production and all that.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    @gaffertape are they going to show trophy ceremony? If so on which day
    After match..I'll post details in a bit
    Just thought its funny today that AIFF gave points back to Salgaocar & then did this -

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1140424/jsp/sports/story_18273052.jsp
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So... what is the opinion on Thangboi Singto?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

Dear All

Please find below the final plan for all the Television matches for the last round(26) of Airtel I League 2013-14 matches.

Date :

Sunday, 27th April 2014

• MMB v/s SLFC at YBK Kolkata. KO – 1700 IST. This will have studio starting at 1630 and will be telecast on Ten Action. The game will have mid and post show as well.
    • MFC vs MDSP at Balewadi ( Pune). KO – 1900 IST. This match will have short discussion in pre show (after the first match) but will have full mid and post show on Ten Action.

Date :

Monday, 28th April 2014.

• Match 1 - SCG v/s BFC at Fatorda, Goa with KO at 1730 IST – Live on Ten Action.
    • Match 2 -KEB v/s USC at YBK, Kolkata with KO at 1730 IST – Live on Ten Sports.
    • Match 3 -SAL v/s CB at Tilak, Goa with KO at 1730 IST – Deferred Live on Ten Action at 2100 IST.

All these 3 matches will have full studio discussion from Noida. We are looking at the possibility of one hour Pre show to take you through the complete season, Ten to confirm on that later.

Now as Bengaluru FC are the League winners, we are expecting the presentation ceremony at Fatorda, Goa. The match finishes at 1915 but with injury time etc. let us take it to 1920-25. We would like to have the presentation to complete as soon as possible, within 15 minutes of completion of the match. The idea is to conduct short interviews with BFC Captain, Coach and other players of the Champion team after the match and before the presentation and this too will be live on Ten Action.

Presentation should finish by 1945 IST. Akshay  will coordinate  from our end on 28th from  Fatorda, Goa. 

Feel Free for any clarification.

Regards

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the schedule looks awesome... with the way shows are conducted during matches for last few rounds, we can expect a better league on tv next season...
    Good that Ten are finaaly trying to make an effort on beautfying the product I-League.. =D>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    This might be the effect of popularity of BFC. Hope they continue to do so next year too. One of thing is not good.