Indian State Leagues and Tournaments Thread

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Chaush people came from Yemen to Hyderabad and settled in Barkas area
    They were employed in Police / as bodyguards during Nizam times.
    Distinct food / culture. Dishes like Mandi, Kabsa.

Hyderabad Police team used to be famous in Football. Many people from their community picked up Football.
    souravindiaashindiagiridharangoalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
  • davinder singh 22davinder singh 22 canada 191 Points
    giridharan you are right we just need sports investment in punjab .I lived in Italy since 1998  till 2013 now I'm  living in canada there are also so many pio punjabi  good player here in canada  also in Italy but unfortunately they can't represent india because india do not allow dual citizenship.  ......MAIDAN VICH/MAIN JA FER BORDER TE 2% WALE....
    goalkeeparindian_goonergiridharanmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    PIOs,Naturalized players and Community's like Sidis,jarawas,Chaush community,Baghdadi jews,Parsis are the only hope for indian football, as this people will come with Quality footballing genetics compared to flawed genetics in a common indian 
    deepak dedhagiridharanmunna219777Ronnyashindiakartik91atuljg
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    few years down the line, @goalkeepar after finishing his research in genetic engineering from USA, comes back to India and corrects the flawed genetics to save Indian football. The same year, a bollywood film named "goalkeepar" inspired from goalkeepar's research life becomes the top grossing movie of the year.
    giridharanG_Kmunna219777thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparharitrams24ashindiaindian_goonerkartik91atuljgand 1 other.
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Kerala Premier League group stage finished today.

Standings

Group A
    1. Gokulam Kerala FC - 15 pts
    2. Royal Basco FC - 6 pts
    3. SAT Tirur - 6 pts
    4. Kerala Police - 6 pts
    5. Luca SC - 5 pts
    6. FC Kerala - 1 pts

Group B
    1. KSEB - 12 pts
    2. Kerala United FC - 12 pts
    3. Mar Athanasius FA - 10 pts
    4. Kerala Blasters FC - 7 pts
    5. Golden Threads FC - 3 pts
    6. Kovalam FC - 0 pts

Semi-Finals will be on 19th April & Final on 21st April.

Semi-final line-up

Gokulam Kerala FC vs Kerala United FC
    KSEB vs Royal Basco FC
    munna219777thebeautifulgameashindiaindian_gooner
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    KPL Semi Final Live match KSEB vs BASCO, quality football match going on

https://www.facebook.com/indiasportscast/videos/877054506210717
    Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Royal Basco is playing well
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    My first time watching a state league match and what a good game it was. KSEB totally turned around the game and came back from 3 down and goes on to win the match on penalties. I liked the telecast quality also (miles better then what bfc telecasted for afc cup). Also commentating was good, full of energy and sounded more organic, a blend of local language (didn't get it but liked the passion) and English was refreshing. Hope more leagues follow the same so that we can see local talents can be scouted easily.
    thebeautifulgameindian_gooner
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    The fact that Basco qualified to semis surprised me. In first 4 matches, they had just 3 points (3 draws) and in the last match they needed to win by 3 goals. They won by 4 goals.

Next match will be quality. Gokulam Kerala vs Kerala United. From what I've seen, these two are the best in this tournament.

Also available in the same Facebook channel.
    ashindiaindian_goonerdeepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    We are into the FINALSSSS !!!

After a goalless stalemate in the full-time, we have got better of Kerala United in the penalty shootout to storm into the final of the Kerala Premier League

4th final in a row

https://twitter.com/GokulamKeralaFC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
    indian_goonerashindia