Gurpreet Singh Sandhu

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6756 Points
    we dont need EPL.... people are talking as if we have only one league in the world :)
    Let him play in Norway for couple of years..
    gaffertapemunna219777atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just watched the whole game of Portland vs. Stabaek. Gurpreet did not play a single minute and I must say, he has his work cut out and I am really disappointed he is coming to India. Two reasons... one, I believe this call-up says to him "It is okay that you don't play, as long as you are on a foreign team, you will be selected to play for the national team." and two, he would do better to compete at Stabaek with better coaching, players, and facilities than with India against Nepal (who don't even have proper training kits!!!)

Sayouba looked good! He is a very good goalkeeper and based on what I have seen from Gurpreet in the past, he really has to work hard. Sayouba is good enough to go to a higher league in the future but the question will be this: When Sayouba leaves, will Stabaek sign a new #1? Will this new #1 be older or a young guy? Or will they go and give Gurpreet the #1 spot?
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    why didnt they play him..Is Portland the strongest of the 3 teams they played??
    I am not sure. At first I thought it was because Stabaek may have the season starting next week... at least that is when MLS starts and most leagues that follow the Spring to Fall schedule start next week but Norway actually starts in April... Stabaek still have friendlies to play.

Portland may not be the best team there but they definitely had the flairiest attack and also the massive home support at their home stadium. I am guessing both teams decided to treat this game as a real one and thus did not change keepers because Portland did not as well.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    These guys went to cheer for him after my request !

Shubhodeep (jerseY) who plays in city league there  Said " Thanks Gurpreet for being so mice and hanging out during halftime and post game. Nice to meet your fellow players at stabaek who are good buddies with you. Hope to see u make Indian football proud even more soon. Jai hind.

And cheering with Indian flag held high...people around us frag thought we are cheering for cricket world cup because they have never seen an Indian flag at MLS game. But we told everyone stabaek has Gurpreet (Indian Football team goalkeeper)
    ArsenalFan700Pondicherrybida 25 dhritiman7
    he have small niggle in his finger as we can see in above picture 
    ArsenalFan700gaffertape
    another first choice GK together this time image
    reddevil87munna219777
    Now I wish he came to New York.

Also... could you ask them if I can use this for wiki? I am willing to crop them out if they want.