Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• But, where will their players go. Will they have to rebuild from scratch?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > But, where will their players go. Will they have to rebuild from scratch?

there is never worrying points for top team players.... we had example of Mahindra united who's disbandment didnt much affected their main team players,... but their youth team which got affected...

in MB case this youth team could become their core for future so not a worry there
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > But, where will their players go. Will they have to rebuild from scratch?
    >
    >

there is never worrying points for top team players.... we had example of Mahindra united who's disbandment didnt much affected their main team players,... but their youth team which got affected...

in MB case this youth team could become their core for future so not a worry there

But we are midway through the season... Mahindra came out at the end.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

They cfl to win this season.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > projenator said:
    > > http://ibnlive.in.com/news/banning-a-supporterbased-club-like-mohun-bagan-not-an-option-novy-kapadia/310333-5-21.html

Banning a supporter-based club like Mohun Bagan not an option: Novy Kapadia writes
    >
    >

Banning a improving club like fransa pax was right idea ??

Fransa management, owner and players indulged in violence. then later on Fransa did not show up to play, in later matches also. then they disbanded the club. No comparison between Fransa and Mohun bagan. Did Mohun Bagan managemnt indulge in violence? or players??? AIFF rescheduled the games for Fransa but Fransa did not show up.

• @Ashlesh You can refresh your memory here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fransa-Pax_FC

Did management and players of Mohun Bagan assault referees and Match Commissioner of AIFF like Fransa??? Fransa refused to play any further despite AIFF pleading with them to come but they did not turn up in any further match. Fransa management was looking for an excuse to disband the club. Pacheco decided to close the club. did Mohun bagan decide to close down the club????????Mohun bagan is ready to play now, Was Fransa ready to play in later matches????

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

It will be nice to get the Arjuna Award: Syed Rahim Nabi
    http://i-league.org/?p=3798

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> nameWTHeld
    > Mohan Bagan 3rd choice goalkeeper and former Pailan Aroows player Naveen Kumar has been sentenced for life due to involvement in a murder case 3 years ago. He was arrested when he went home a month ago to see his ailing mother. 

are u serious? can you give me a source? I saw his updates in social netwoork in december...can someone update me on this? 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> nameWTHeld
    > Mohan Bagan 3rd choice goalkeeper and former Pailan Aroows player Naveen Kumar has been sentenced for life due to involvement in a murder case 3 years ago. He was arrested when he went home a month ago to see his ailing mother. 

are u serious? can you give me a source? I saw his updates in social netwoork in december...can someone update me on this? 
  • > rudra said:
    > > nameWTHeld
    > > Mohan Bagan 3rd choice goalkeeper and former Pailan Aroows player Naveen Kumar has been sentenced for life due to involvement in a murder case 3 years ago. He was arrested when he went home a month ago to see his ailing mother. 
    >

I dont know anything on the case but as you can tell Kumar has not played a single game for Mohun Bagan and he is not on their roster in I-League and Goal.com.