Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• i hope they get banned for this season.... :-D

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

I wonder wat decision aiff willtake..will it be a compromise by aiff or will they go by the rule book..

secondly there is d question of will MB approach d courts if decision is againnst them..

also what happens.to d other teams poimts if MB hets banned.isit 3.points for all.?..

just hope aiff for once stands.strong...

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

silicon3
    I wonder wat decision aiff willtake..will it be a compromise by aiff or will they go by the rule book..

secondly there is d question of will MB approach d courts if decision is againnst them..

also what happens.to d other teams poimts if MB hets banned.isit 3.points for all.?..

just hope aiff for once stands.strong...

If mb gets baned then all the teams who have won or drawn against them those 3 & 1 point will get deducted from their points tally.

• I-League will lose around 25,000 fans a game. Brilliant!!!!

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I-League will lose around 25,000 fans a game. Brilliant!!!!

It is these hard decisions on the present which could make a a stronger league with better quality and fan base in future...
    more corporates will feel that there is no dominance of any particular club and may come up wiht much clear plan and invest in the league in future may be
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I-League will lose around 25,000 fans a game. Brilliant!!!!
    >
    >

It is these hard decisions on the present which could make a a stronger league with better quality and fan base in future...
    more corporates will feel that there is no dominance of any particular club and may come up wiht much clear plan and invest in the league in future may be

True but still I rather Bagan be expelled for proper reasons. I mean come on. Air India and ONGC have been failing AFC minimum requirements for years and yet we do nothing with them and for Bagan it was one bad thing and boom, 2 years.

This is more corrupt than fair.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

@arsenal...its not 1bad thing..its one.bid bad thing..which if let ho.will make.a.mockery of.aiff..

• What do you mean if all the clubs do it? Bagan left the game because there player was injured and the game was unplayable. Perhaps that is not the real reason but that is the reason they are giving and that is what the AIFF needs to go by. Every journalist who was at the game agreed that Mohan Bagan were right in abandoning the match. You can't play like this. Nabi could have died practically. I dont like saying that and perhaps I just went to the extreme but that could have happened.

Its like when Fabrice Muamba had a heart attack during the Tottenham vs. Bolton match. The match was called off. Only instead of a heart attack it was stones being literally thrown at the players. Only an idiot would play in that. Specially if the police are throwing back.