Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> nameWTHeld said:
    > 'Bonga Local' is the most dreaded one. Mumbai local, i travel everyday, is nothin. The very name of 'Bonga' inspires fear and loathing among the most fearless of passangers...

cathing a train from churchgate is not an issue try that at dadar station daily then you can say this
  • > Joyptan said:
    > Indian cricket team is our national team not some club team. If indian football team playes in kalyani i whould brave any bongao or mumbai local to reach there.

Okay. So basically it is a culture thing. Indian football is just not good enough or popular enough to get people to go. I see what you guys mean. Here we brave it out to see the Red Bulls because it is good quality but if it is say, the local professional lacrosse team or local Rugby team, no one will go.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

please return the mb thread now to us.

1) I said WOW coz i didnt had any other words for it to elaborate.
    2) in selected routes both mumbai and kolkata locals can be very demanding, no point comparing
    3) as dominic mentioned indian cricket team will play only one a yr (even less) in one venue and then ppl can come and pay more also (plus cricket is also more followed by higher class who can drive spnd money on petrol).  
  • Okay, lets return this to the Mohun Bagan thread: How shit was Jewel Raja today.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Mohun Bagan fined again!!!

This time Rs. 20,000 for not coming on the field in time for the Kolkata derby of 9th feb.

They got fined Rs. 10,000 for the same thing in the match against Prayag. According to I-league rules doing this same mistake twice will make the fine amount double.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Mohun Bagan fined again!!!
    >
    > This time Rs. 20,000 for not coming on the field in time for the Kolkata derby of 9th feb.
    >
    > They got fined Rs. 10,000 for the same thing in the match against Prayag. According to I-league rules doing this same mistake twice will make the fine amount double.

What is wrong! i had a similar problem in school, never reached on time. Many times not allowed to enter (loved those instances :P )

Nothing wrong in it,just ticket prices of MB home games will increase a bit :))

Do any body need a news about MB which is good & bad both?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Do any body need a news about MB which is good & bad both?

edited February 2013

@shankar i knew 'no' whould be the most common answer,thats why asked before posting the news which is good & bad both.