Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Thats why Asian Games was a good opportunity to test Non Sunil Chetri options. They screwed it up by selecting him again.
    Soccerloverashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well hopefully they can have someone play with him or perhaps in front of him. The guy is going to be 30 next month. He is still good but when we go into 2018 FIFA World Cup/2019 AFC Asian Cup qualification I would prefer we had a more youthful option. Thankfully when Baichung was spent we had Chhetri... now who knows.
  • VikiViki 140 Points

After spending for the bucket seats, is Mohan Bagan going to play in their ground ? Anyway most of the I league matches are played under hot sun, so I guess flood lights will not be a rejection criteria.....

I think that some Local Kolkata League Games can be held at their Ground. I am not sure about I-League and for that they have Salt Lake Stadium. Barasat Stadium is also there.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Calcutta Football League matches would be played at Mohun Bagan Ground. No I-League matches
    But will they allow those Calcutta league games in which Mohun Bagan play with East Bengal or Mohammedan sporting to be played at MB Ground. Probably not.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    What will be the seating capacity of this Mohun Bagan ground (after renovation)?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    No way will those matches be played in mb ground since those are the match IFA shows off to gather sponsors and will be held in YBK. Plus security problem will be there when the match is to played with the stands so close to the ground
    munna219777
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Good but at least all the matches in Calcutta football league and few of the I- League matches should be played in their ground. YBK is huge and watching few thousand people sitting there wont be good for the TV viewers also for the players. But in MB ground the stands are close to the pitch and even if the same 2 or 3 thousand people come to the ground it will give all together a different feel.....
    @Viki ; Crowd throwing stones is a problem. Also in games involving Mohammedan Sproting, East Bengal, other fans will also come and MB Ground capacity is not that much. Police do not give permission for those games as it will create law and order problem.. So Salt lake is better.