• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    my formation for MMB 4-3-2-1
    shilton paul
    dhanachandra Singh -----Adisa-----debnath------Kotal

ram malik------norde----------yusa

jeje---------boya

balwant
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Mohun Bagan finally moved above Nigerian players. Atleast the team has some diversity now. :P
    Same goes for east bengal till now.

These kolkata clubs have really been better with signings this season. Threat of ISL looming. Maybe they want to improve their on field performance given the level of football ISL offers. LOL!

Or maybe someone from these clubs was watching our convos. on IFN. LOL! :D :D
    goalkeepar
    I will like to watch a friendly between ATK and EB or MB as per season to ISL and I-league
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    My formation 4-2-3-1
    shilton
    pritam - fatai - kingshuk - dhanachandra
    - lalkamal - shouvik chakraborty -
    yusa - boya - norde
    - balwant -
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Prefer @archak formation to @goalkeeper as the latter has no defensive qualities in midfield , no way Yusa, Malik and Norde will offer that back 4 any protection.
    As for movung away from Nigerians. .they stilk have Fatai and Boya could be the new James Moga. ..while Norde is a typical Kolkata signing. He scored against Mohun Bagan and East Bengal !!
    Jeje and Dhana might be rusty from their 3 month ISL holiday....can't ses Jeje seeing much time on field
    goalkeepar
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    I have not seen Sony play, not even in YouTube. But since there is so much discussion about him in Kolkata, I guess he will be a good signing

These are the exact words of Subhash Bhowmich, Technical Director,MMB.
    This guy pulls the strings and is responsible for all the signings. So, how come he makes a careless comment like this??
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Cause he is an idiot.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    I quite agree jeje might find some problem with gametime as Sabeeth is banging in the goals in the practice matche
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Probably subhash bhowmick indicating it was a pressure signing and not his actual choice
    Deb_Ban
    a pressure signing which has quality then his flopping foreigners in Churchill
    coolgagan