Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    MOHUN BAGAN Striker Odafa Onyeka Okolie & Team Manager Bernard Oparanozie are not going to travel with MOHUN BAGAN squad to NEPAL on 12th May to play a friendly match against NEPAL POLICE Club...
    As per rules NIGERIANS are bared in travelling to NEPAL..
    Both are NIGERIANS by Nationality..

updated by vaibhav lampard in fb
  • archak wrote:
    MOHUN BAGAN Striker Odafa Onyeka Okolie & Team Manager Bernard Oparanozie are not going to travel with MOHUN BAGAN squad to NEPAL on 12th May to play a friendly match against NEPAL POLICE Club...

<br><div><br></div><div>Why would you even send the first-team to Nepal.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>that may be the part of the invitation...that u need few star players, thats how the nepal club is promoting the match there...</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>that may be the part of the invitation...that u need few star players, thats how the nepal club is promoting the match there...</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Could be. If so then fine. Good exposure for players like Manish.</div>
    I want to know on your opinion on this..... i recently went to apply for an official mb membership.... they told me it would cost me rs 20000.....
    i felt it was too costly
  • Considering that is how much the Android phone in India is worth than ya it is a bit pricy but Bagan is an historic club and there might be some benefits (I dont know) that make it worth it.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote:
    I want to know on your opinion on this..... i recently went to apply for an official mb membership.... they told me it would cost me rs 20000.....
    i felt it was too costly

<br><div><br></div><div>Given that most MB football supporters are from middle class and lower middle class families this is indeed very high. I guess they dont want every one to get it...</div><div><br></div><div>@archak is it life membership? can u elaborate the terms bit more</div>
    @rudra da after hearing the amount i was dissapointed and didnt further enquire more informations but i will try once again once recover from my dissapointment
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote:
    @rudra da after hearing the amount i was dissapointed and didnt further enquire more informations but i will try once again once recover from my dissapointment

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">yes if u inquire in details, it will be good for other members to know also...also when u inquire make sure they take u seriously and so that they tell u in details</font></div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    archak wrote:
    i felt it was too costly

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>pagol naki, somewhat shocker of a post first thing in the morning, there's nothing much you can do as a member, such is the stranglehold (of who, no brainer, I guess)  I know quite a few long time members personally, all twiddling their thumbs in disappointment.  In fact I am still toying with the idea of becoming a fan's club member.  I don't want to be a MEMBER FOR STATUS SAKE, I have enough of that just on my own achievements. If I cannot contribute to the way the club is run, what's the use of being  SOMETHING LIKE A ME TOO DRUG ?</div><div><br></div><div>Let's discuss this in detail, I think I can help you a lot with some insider information, then its your call. If you wanna waste your hard earned money, nothing much I can do about it.

If you are so interested in being a club member, talk to Nabab da and try Prayag, there's much more scope in Prayag than in the big two, totally mired in party politics</div>