Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10062 Points
    The Etihad deal failed on that roadblock.
    munna219777
    I still feel a well paying shirt sponsorship is eminently possible. The brand value is definitely high. Team Jokers is not trying hard enough. They are incapable too.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    For the team Jokers.... being a Mohun Bagan Official is much more important than the team building, performance, supporters' & members' sentiments. Their motto is Cut-money only and these bastards are ready to do any thing to stick to the chairs. 3-4 months before the election they start acting as if their heart & soul is Mohun bagan and once the election is won by all sorts of unfair means their love for Mohun Bagan vanishes till the next election. Never seen such a bunch of bastards who are simply finishing off this Great Club. We the members are really helpless because a number of paid rascals are always found in the club tent who will take care of you if you want to raise your voice.
    munna219777deepakcDeb_Banreddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    "3-4 months before the election they start acting as if their heart & soul is Mohun bagan and once the election is won by all sorts of unfair means their love for Mohun Bagan vanishes till the next election."

Sounds like what officials and I-League only fans are doing with ISL... once that is finished it is back to "business" as usual :p

Sorry guys. I will just hide here.
    rudra
    ... to continue about MB in the other thread ...

I think there will be legal hassle if MB want to chuck McDowell just like that. We don't know the nitty gritties of the deal. The reason of Tutu & co's posturing and developing cold feet afterwards is there. They will have to wind up this company first. There may be some problem there.

Getting an alternative Sponsor is I think the easier part.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Some where got information that till 23 rd November this tie up exist then club can officially declare the separation from McDowell.
    Deb_Ban
    Yes I also heard but not so sure about it. Before that date the Officials need to finish the spade work to rope in a sponsor and the meeting later this week is all about it I feel.
    I only pray that the meeting does take place.
    deepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    But who are the interested sponsor?? What is the contract value?? Are there efforts to monetize the ground through naming rights etc
    Have not yet come across any feedback about professionalism about the whole thing... frankly speaking I never expected also. The officials have become "mouni babas" except telling that the matter would be resolved in 2 weeks and that 2 weeks always starts now.