Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• Did sabeeth prove u wrong? just kidding :)

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> projenator said:
    > http://qik.com/fb-user-1059321792

Live streaming from the ground through mobile, unimaginable enthusiasm of fans for the team.

OMG! Hats off!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

If I am not wrong, this time CFL includes the erstwhile 2nd div CFL teams too. This could b the reason for all the big margin results for east bengal n bagan

• So I am guessing Bagan are resting Tolgay and so begins his CFL run which will eventually see him disappear. 

• > somesh said:
    > If I am not wrong, this time CFL includes the erstwhile 2nd div CFL teams too. This could b the reason for all the big margin results for east bengal n bagan

Hmmmm, maybe its time for required "B" teams from the I-League teams and NO FOREIGNERS in state leagues.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > So I am guessing Bagan are resting Tolgay and so begins his CFL run which will eventually see him disappear. 

Disappear - who?
  • > Soccerlover said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > So I am guessing Bagan are resting Tolgay and so begins his CFL run which will eventually see him disappear. 
    >
    >

Disappear - who?

Sabeeth, I meant to write from the national team picture he will disappear from.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > So I am guessing Bagan are resting Tolgay and so begins his CFL run which will eventually see him disappear. 
    > >
    > >

Disappear - who?

>
    >

Sabeeth, I meant to write from the national team picture he will disappear from.

U r right then. And MB mgmt doesn't seem to have faith on Indian strikers - its such a myopic view. Look at TJM - he has so much belief on Robin, Baljit and Manandeep - both Manandeep and Sabeeth are almost the same in terms of talent. Manandeep wud only grow, while Sabeeth, as u rightly said wud "disappear". MB used to be the supply line for Indian Football till few years back and now for the last 2/3 yrs they have come absolute cropper on this!

• Well they can provide for us in terms of midfield and defense (Nabi, Nirmal etc) so I would not say they will stop for Indian football but yes in terms of attacking the only one I can see doing anything is Anil Kumar.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Well they can provide for us in terms of midfield and defense (Nabi, Nirmal etc) so I would not say they will stop for Indian football but yes in terms of attacking the only one I can see doing anything is Anil Kumar.

But both Nabi and Nirmal Chhetri are established and EB prodigy!