Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited October 2012

Well you see I am human and us humans are exposed to many mistakes and sadly this is one of them. I am sorry English professor if I did not reread what I typed well enough on a public forum. Now the apes shall ransack my home and I will be forced to sit in a dark room with nothing but whispers of grammer conjugation and essay feedback.

• @Gaffertape I agree about Barreto. I feel that Barreto can be what Sir Alex is to Manchester United but he is no where near ready. He needs to license and then experience with a lower I-League club. Can't just push a coach up big time (Example: Savio). Plus Barreto needs to retire. He is at the moment to most obvious choice but for the future. 

As for David Booth and Praydum Reddy... what exactly made Reddy a good candidate. I never noticed much from him while he was at the helm at Shillong. I kinda understand Booth (who probably would have went the Steve Darby way) but Reddy?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2012

Booth went to Cambodia which is major step down from Indian football, and he's looking to get back. 

Reddy had a small budget at Shillong and won the 2nd division and kept them up too. I watched Lajong in Fed Cup semi's last year versus Salgaocar and I think they played some excellent football with average players. 
    Similar to Kashyap, i think these guys ( and Jamil) did very well with less than 3-4 Crore budgets , which given I-League isn't easy, coaches need to be given time.
  • > gaffertape said:
    > Booth went to Cambodia which is major step down from Indian football, and he's looking to get back. 

Reddy had a small budget at Shillong and won the 2nd division and kept them up too. I watched Lajong in Fed Cup semi's last year versus Salgaocar and I think they played some excellent football with average players. 
    Similar to Kashyap, i think these guys ( and Jamil) did very well with less than 3-4 Crore budgets , which given I-League isn't easy, coaches need to be given time.

True about Booth but at least he also has a history in Indian football (In fact he led Mahindra United to 4th place in the 2009-10 season). He could be what they need... mind you I dont know who is these days.

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

Under Kashyap, MB practiced for 98 days out of which only 3 days were there any practice of set pieces. Forget TJM, even Subrata used to practice set pieces far more often.

In spite of Snehasis being on the ground, Nabi was taking free kicks. The entire world knows Nabi is an excellent header from set pieces. 

All day to day stats/practice notes have been maintained over time by folks who attend practice regularly and accompany the team since almost everyone could read the writing on the wall, just that these stats were being passed on to those who matter and not put in public domain. 

Forget practice stats, even dressing room altercations have been noted and what Kashyap has done to mitigate them. 

• > projenator said:
    > Under Kashyap, MB practiced for 98 days out of which only 3 days were there any practice of set pieces. Forget TJM, even Subrata used to practice set pieces far more often.

Where are these stats coming from? I understand having a vague idea but seriously...
  • Whats the update on Arthur Papas? Is he MB bound? Today morning Kolkata Newspapers say the race is btwn the Granny(Booth) and Igor...

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arthur is as close to taking thd mb job as santos taking it again.

Mohun bagan

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=eMQw5-6fxdc

Mohun bagan fans

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Bv7tSTYRevw