Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited October 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > new names for mb coach karim big ben and surprize surpize subrata bhattchariya. Ex playes and some part of mb officials want him. As for karim geting him from salgaocar won't be easy.

is karim an idiot to go back?....salgaocar let him apply his own way of functioning and he won the league.....do u expect MB officials not to interfere?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

karim won't come back to mb atleast this season. The only possibility i see is bablu da(subrata bhattchariya) or another "CHOMOK" by mb f**kicials.

The news about why david booth & igor are out of contention? David wants 1 crors for rest of the season. Igor don't have requared lisence to be a coach in i-league.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

MB is in one big mess...what a way to start d season...this is becoming like a soap opera...its sad that a historic club like MB have officials that can't read d signs...MB should be chasing for Asian glory considering d history they have.

edited October 2012

And climax of the opera chould be bablu da comes and makes mb i-league champs(not even in the biggest mb fan's wildest dream).

• archakarchak 2082 Points

subrata bhattacharya is known as bablu da in bengal

• BTW.... Diamondstar... BEST SIGNING EVER!!!!

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

Mohun Bagan record over past 4 years:
    2009-10 Karim Bencharifa sacked......replaced by Satyajit Chatterjee ?? finish 7th

2010-11 appoint Stanley Rozario from relegated Shillong Lajong ,(reaches Fed Cup finals again) replace him 10 days after the I-League starts as they are in 12th position , Subhas Bhowmick guides them to 6th and runners up in IFA Shield

2011-12 appoint Steve Darby , replace him before I-League starts with Subrata Bhattacharjee ( bablu da) & PK Bannerjee and finish 4th

2012-13 appoint Santosh Kashyap , resigns after 2 games of League

........ no surprises for what is next...

Appoint ex-player/Bengali coach , finish in top half, then replace coach at the end of the year.....
    Bring in a coach who did well with a small team or opt for a 'big name' foreigner...... and repeat process...

• Okay but WHEN WILL IT END! The fans dont want this. I feel sorry for the coaches who go through this because, while it may be there fault, there is not enough proof or time to say if he failed or not!

I dont want stats, I rather have action at this point. You guys are Mohun Bagan fans, fans of the most historic club in India. Will you guys stand for this from the people running the club. At this moment I dont even mind if you guys boycott the Mohun Bagan home games.