Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Sorry if I hv hurt anybody's sentiments. But I just fail to undrrstand how can a person crush his self respect just for a club who does not care for his emotions.

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

> Domnic said:
    > Your last para indicates that KB has already left Salgcr. Plz quote ur source if possible. No news abt it in Goa. I dont want to get into a war of words with u over KB. If he leaves he is a selfish, self centered person.He made a commitment to guide Sal for the next 3 yrs and thats why he was given the liberty to choose the squad. And ur bablu da is like a dog, he will go wherever he finds food even if u stone him away.So dont worry, if nobody comes then bablu is there. Also let me add that Subhash Bhow has bluntly refused the job as he has been given a free hand at CB, which is not possible at MB.Quote frm goan daily.

@admin ;  Request your kind attention to Domnic's derogatory comment on a club legend and hence the fans, at large.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I hv already apologised for the statement made. Sorry once again.

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

A couple officials does not mean the entire club, it would be prudent not to equate oligarchic football culture driven primarily by corporates to a democratic football culture.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Domnic will u never come back to your family just because u had some spat with a family member? Bablu da will always be there for any need of mb. He will(if) return to mb because of mb not for f**king mb officials.

@projenator that was unnesesary.

• RonnyRonny 10477 Points

Take it easy guys specially Dominic..

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > @Domnic give respect to bablu da. he lives,breaths mohun bagan. his blood colour is green & marun. mohun bagan is his family he is more mohun bagani than most of mb die hard fans. so u should think twice before giveing comments on bablu da.

@joyptan:  respect, even when u are stern EB supporter. Bablu da is more MB than any other fans.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

@domnic respect each clubs legends

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Yes i am a big eb fan but that doesn't mean that i don't respect mb most impotently india legend.

One thing mb isn't complete with out eb and eb isn't complite with out mb.

• Wow....highly charged up atmosphere and some high voltage comments/posts. Thats IFN - u have a group of like minded people who breathes football and hence passionate to air their views! 

I think,we MUST refrain from making derogatory/personal and baseless comments. In this context,its not a Goa- Kolkata thing. Am not sure whether KB would finally come back to MB, but if he does, I think we need to respect his decision. Karim is a very respected coach in India/is passionate abt the game and if he thinks he would come back to a club which had unceremoniously dumped him couple of season back - its not b'coz of the lure of money. People like KB sets high benchmark for himself and more than the money its the challenge of performing in pressure situation which not very many people wud love! But KB is different. We have seen how with an average side he won the I League with Salgaocar. His strike rate/success percentage is excellent. Pls remember everybody has self respect and people like KB values it more than money. As you are aware every successful footballer in Goa fancies his chances in Kolkata at some point in time in his career, similarly a coach of KB's stature would also want prove his mettle in Kolkata - and he has said he has some unfinished business. And lets face it - Kolkata has more adulation/glamour/media hype associated with brickbats in Football and if some matured individual, knowing both the pro and cons, still is interested to pursue his coaching career in Kolkata(that too in a club which is going thru a slump), we should be be actually giving the person a thumbs up sign, rather than making biased comment!