Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• Santosh should join Salgaocar.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Ashlesh
    karim will not join mohun bagan now he can join them after one month: salgaocar owner 

SOURCE???

Ashlesh
    > Joyptan said:

> > Ashlesh
    > > karim will not join mohun bagan now he can join them after one month: salgaocar owner 
    >
    >
    > SOURCE???

goa365 

Is it a website or tv channel?

• > Ashlesh said:
    >

Breking News : Karim Bencherifa can not take charge of Mohun Bagan for next 1 month. Salgaocar's Chairman Mr. Shivanand Salgaocar has said Karim has to gave notice to SFC before 1 month from he leaving 

It was even being reported in one bengali channel....as per the agreement he has to serve one month notice period. 

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

> Soccerlover said:
    > > Ashlesh said:
    > >

Breking News : Karim Bencherifa can not take charge of Mohun Bagan for next 1 month. Salgaocar's Chairman Mr. Shivanand Salgaocar has said Karim has to gave notice to SFC before 1 month from he leaving 

It was even being reported in one bengali channel....as per the agreement he has to serve one month notice period.

If there are rules, there are work arounds them too. Just think for yourself what happens in a notice period. I don't need to corroborate with goan media about something related to Calcutta.  Even when the goan media, salgaocar players were crying hoarse that Karim would not resign and what not, there was 200% surety that Karim was headed for Bagan.

Nice to see that they want to keep an unwilling horse around while they go shopping for a new coach.

Ashlesh
    a good professional approach by salgaocar even this will give them time to find suitable replacement and if karim accept it he will be known as professional coach who ended his relationship with salgoacer in professional way rather than hasty way 

It will be very unprofessional way to leave a club for another.

A VERY LOUD,BIG BOO TO KARIM(THE UNPROFESSIONAL)

• > projenator said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > >

If there are rules, there are work arounds them too. Just think for yourself what happens in a notice period. I don't need to corroborate with goan media about something related to Calcutta.  Even when the goan media, salgaocar players were crying hoarse that Karim would not resign and what not, there was 200% surety that Karim was headed for Bagan.

Yea, am aware and agree with u projenator. However, that  happens in corporate world; football, in India , is run in an unprofessional way..and I dont think it wud be that smooth a passage for KB

• > Soccerlover said:
    > > projenator said:
    > > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > >

Yea, am aware and agree with u projenator. However, that  happens in corporate world; football, in India , is run in an unprofessional way..and I dont think it wud be that smooth a passage for KB

I don't want to spill the beans after what happened with Tolgay, just wait and watch. Kareem was interested in switching over to Bagan no sooner he was offered, just the legalities are being worked out thoughtfully so that there ain't another mess.

>
    >

• > projenator said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > projenator said:
    > > > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > > >

I don't want to spill the beans after what happened with Tolgay, just wait and watch. Kareem was interested in switching over to Bagan no sooner he was offered, just the legalities are being worked out thoughtfully so that there ain't another mess.

hmmm....have been gettn some info. and I can sense wht u r tryin to mean, widout spilling the beans!   

> >
    > >

>
    >

:P