India FIFA Ranking

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <b>India Up by 1 place</b><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>World - 164</b></div><div><b>Asia - 31</b></div><div><b><br></b></div><div><b>Date - May 9,2012</b></div>
    <b>Atleast we dint go down further.</b>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    A surprise after losing so many games!!! 
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited May 2012
    reminds me of the following statement that the ranking of india only goes up when they donot play any match
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    as of <b>June 6, 2012</b><br>India remains in same position<br><br><b>World - 164<br>Asia - 31</b><br><br>.. but lost 1 point. <br><br>
  • THE WOMEN WENT UP BY 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]<div><br></div><div>Playing zero games in 8 months can really do something!!!</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <br>
    archak wrote: »
    reminds me of the following statement that the ranking of india only goes up when they donot play any match

<br><br>Very true, if you notice our neighboring countries they would be ranked higher then us but played far less matches.. I am sure Nepal  or bangladesh who are ranked higher then us have player far lesser games than India.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    <br>
    archak wrote: »

<br><br>Very true, if you notice our neighboring countries they would be ranked higher then us but played far less matches.. I am sure Nepal  or bangladesh who are ranked higher then us have player far lesser games than India.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>the main reason they are higher ranked than india is that they played weaker opponents in WC qualifiers.....</div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>PERFORM WELL IN OFFICIAL MATCHES OR FORGET BOTHERING ABOUT RANKINGS AND REMEMBER FRIENDLIES WILL NOT HELP IMPROVE OUR RANKINGS. !</b></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Challenge Cup was our chance to improve(Look at Turkmenistan's rankings now) but we killed it.</font></div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    what HURTS me the most is that teams like nepal and bangladesh are above us for the past few months.... i hope we get decent results in nehru cup which could improve our rankings<br>