Online Chatting

178101213890

Comments

  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    They tried starting the "American Premier League" in 2009 which would include a few past Pakistani players but that failed. Back in 2004 we had a league called Pro2004 and that lasted 1 year. Now the New Zealand Cricket Association is helping out and will make a league next year once we find a new CEO. Honestly unlike Football in India I find no hope in Cricket in the US. Baseball will always rule but Cricket no one will like. If they start the league they need to focus on South Asian markets. New Jersey, Toronto, Tampa, Atlanta, Buffalo (New York), and other South Asian areas. That is the only way I see Cricket in the USA doing something.

    Didnt you guys got a CEO recently from england???who was to draft the future of US cricketing structure as well i suppose(i read something like those stuff in cricinfo)

    He is CEO of the United States of America Cricket Association. I mean a CEO for the T20 league. They are both seperate organizations.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    They tried starting the "American Premier League" in 2009 which would include a few past Pakistani players but that failed. Back in 2004 we had a league called Pro2004 and that lasted 1 year. Now the New Zealand Cricket Association is helping out and will make a league next year once we find a new CEO. Honestly unlike Football in India I find no hope in Cricket in the US. Baseball will always rule but Cricket no one will like. If they start the league they need to focus on South Asian markets. New Jersey, Toronto, Tampa, Atlanta, Buffalo (New York), and other South Asian areas. That is the only way I see Cricket in the USA doing something.

    Didnt you guys got a CEO recently from england???who was to draft the future of US cricketing structure as well i suppose(i read something like those stuff in cricinfo)

    He is CEO of the United States of America Cricket Association. I mean a CEO for the T20 league. They are both seperate organizations.

    ohhk got it
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    American Cricket League is so similar to I-League but only difference is few passionate guys who kept it going here.
  • ashindia wrote:
    American Cricket League is so similar to I-League but only difference is few passionate guys who kept it going here.

    BUT WE DONT HAVE AN AMERICAN CRICKET LEAGUE!

    All we have is this yearly 2-3 day tournament between Zonal Regions.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i used remember all those leagues pro league of cricket,i know in texas its big among all universities have a team as recreation league.so you do follow college soccer,i follow only when my school reaches ncaa tourney,similar i follow nba,nfl,college football.so have you been to edison
  • usaindia wrote:
    i used remember all those leagues pro league of cricket,i know in texas its big among all universities have a team as recreation league.so you do follow college soccer,i follow only when my school reaches ncaa tourney,similar i follow nba,nfl,college football.so have you been to edison

    Edison, New Jersey. Oh ya. My sis goes to The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) and when my family and her meet up its always in Edison. Huge South Asian place.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Shit I am addicted to this forum, more so since its recent revival. I want more Karma points. And need to overtake @ashindia in post counts!!!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Shit I am addicted to this forum, more so since its recent revival. I want more Karma points. And need to overtake @ashindia in post counts!!!

    <br><div><br></div><div>U better be aware of me...i might just cover up your place soon as i did with @Admin who is now bit angry about me after i pushed him out of top 5...</div><div>i have already set the target of top 4 <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">B-)</span></div>
  • I AM YOUR KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<div><br></div><div>2654 posts and counting!!!</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Arsenafan, why don't you take a break. I will mark you as spammer. You are a spammer! :ar!
Sign In or Register to comment.