Online Chatting

Comments

• @Shankar god damn it. I am going this summer. I am not spending my summer in the Indian ocean. It is going to be hot. :(<div><br></div><div>Anyway I think the reason I am on top in the first place in because when we still used the old forum I always saw no one posting (January-February there was no activity) and I just posted on every topic. </div><div><br></div><div>Also, like Rudra, I post at night (Indian time) because it is still day time ova here. </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    See there he goes defensive. Slowly he will start thinking he is a real spammer and post less. And there I see a chance<div><br></div> :-h
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @Shankar god damn it. I am going this summer. I am not spending my summer in the Indian ocean. It is going to be hot. :(<div><br></div><div>Anyway I think the reason I am on top in the first place in because when we still used the old forum I always saw no one posting (January-February there was no activity) and I just posted on every topic. </div><div><br></div><div>Also, like Rudra, I post at night (Indian time) because it is still day time ova here. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea time zone advantages helped you a bit...</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    See there he goes defensive. Slowly he will start thinking he is a real spammer and post less. And there I see a chance</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :-h

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">you will get a chance starting tomorrow. The reason I have been posting a lot in the last month is because well for the first 4 weeks I had no work to do at school because I do it in class and its all studying, no written homework.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And also this past week I have had a full week off school for Spring Break. So tomorrow I go back and you will have your 6 hours a day to catch up/</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    See there he goes defensive. Slowly he will start thinking he is a real spammer and post less. And there I see a chance</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :-h

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">you will get a chance starting tomorrow. The reason I have been posting a lot in the last month is because well for the first 4 weeks I had no work to do at school because I do it in class and its all studying, no written homework.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And also this past week I have had a full week off school for Spring Break. So tomorrow I go back and you will have your 6 hours a day to catch up/</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What about the remaining 18 hrs???you could cover twice what we would do</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have stopped posting here,this my last I know people are looking for opportunities to beat me.Good bye online chatting. </font> >:)
  • Well lets see. This is a bit to personal but lets me give you guys my schedule...<div><br></div><div>April 16th 2012: All American Eastern Time</div><div><br></div><div>12:00am-<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">6:00am: Sleep</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">6:00am-6:30am: Check out news that happened while I was sleeping via Indian Football Forum</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">6:30am-7:00am: Put computer down, brush teeth, shower, change, go downstairs, play 1 game on FIFA 12</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">7:00am-7:20am: Get picked up by my friend and go to school</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">7:20am-7:40am: Hang out with friends</span></div><div>7:40am-7:50am: Homeroom</div><div>7:50am-8:52am: Honors Latin 2</div><div>8:52am-9:54am: US History 1</div><div>9:54am-10:56am: American Literature</div><div>10:56am-11:30am: Lunch</div><div>11:30am-12:32pm: Honors Chemistry</div><div>12:32pm-1:34pm: Gym</div><div>1:34pm-2:36pm: Personal Finance</div><div>2:36pm-3:00pm: Take the bus home</div><div>3:00pm-3:15pm: Check the Indian Football Forum for updates</div><div>3:15pm-3:30pm: Get changed for practice</div><div>3:30pm-4:00pm: Drive to practice</div><div>4:00pm-6:30pm: Practice</div><div>6:30pm-7:00pm: Drive Home</div><div>7:00pm-7:15pm: Shower and stuff</div><div>7:15pm-10:00pm: Homework (with a little Indian Football Forum)</div><div>10:00pm-11:00pm: Hawaii 5-O (TV Show)</div><div>11:00pm-1:00am: Homework (no Indian Football Forum)</div><div><br>Repeat</div><div><br></div><div>There you go so you guys get a good 17 hours to beat me.</div><div><br></div><div>But remember. I am watching, and I do have IFN on my phone.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have stopped posting here,this my last I know people are looking for opportunities to beat me.Good bye online chatting. </font> >:)

<br><div>Shit I thought you are not gonna post at all initially</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Even before you guys can think of beating me I'm going to get better of poor lad Rudra who seems to be missing since yesterday.He beat me to take the 2nd place now I'm going to do the same.  </font> >:)
    <div><br></div><div>I will be back with stories and photos from HAL vs Pune FC (epic game) and HAL vs Mumbai FC </div><div><br></div><div>That will be a lot of posts</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Even before you guys can think of beating me I'm going to get better of poor lad Rudra who seems to be missing since yesterday.He beat me to take the 2nd place now I'm going to do the same.  </font> >:)
    <div><br></div><div>I will be back with stories and photos from HAL vs Pune FC (epic game) and HAL vs Mumbai FC </div><div><br></div><div>That will be a lot of posts</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Please. Your amazing pictures are missing on wikipedia.</div>