Online Chatting

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Shit I am addicted to this forum, more so since its recent revival. I want more Karma points. And need to overtake @ashindia in post counts!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>U better be aware of me...i might just cover up your place soon as i did with @Admin who is now bit angry about me after i pushed him out of top 5...</div><div>i have already set the target of top 4 <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">B-)</span></div>

<br><div>Well I am cautious about you but won't worry yet</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    Arsenafan, why don't you take a break. I will mark you as spammer. You are a spammer! :ar!

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Haha..you are a spammer! And do not reply to this. That will add one more spam!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea one need to accept that...he deliberately start new topics and increase the no of post of him..</div><div>@arsenalfan you are a spammer <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">3:-O</span></div>
  • shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea one need to accept that...he deliberately start new topics and increase the no of post of him..</div><div>@arsenalfan you are a spammer <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">3:-O</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>In the words of Drake...</div><div><br></div><div>"Girl dont tempt me" (As in dont tempt me, I will make random topics)</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Even before you guys can think of beating me I'm going to get better of poor lad Rudra who seems to be missing since yesterday.He beat me to take the 2nd place now I'm going to do the same.  </font> >:)
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>In the words of Drake...</div><div><br></div><div>"Girl dont tempt me" (As in dont tempt me, I will make random topics)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont black mail me or else i will cancel all you flights to india then you will have to come to india by swimming via Indian ocean :P</div>
    Oh I was the King when all of you were kid yet
    ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Even before you guys can think of beating me I'm going to get better of poor lad Rudra who seems to be missing since yesterday.He beat me to take the 2nd place now I'm going to do the same.  </font> 

<br><div><br></div><div>Rudra comes late at night. Beware! If sees this post of yours, he will scupper your plans. A lot can happen in a night  </div> >:)
    edited April 2012
    somesh wrote:
    Oh I was the King when all of you were kid yet

<br><div><br></div><div>glory hunters like you will live in past...see the present you will soon be kicked out of top 4</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>