Online Chatting

Comments

• Admin dont move the I-League criteria thread. Criteria is different than the model for the league.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Admin dont move the I-League criteria thread. Criteria is different than the model for the league.

<br><div><br></div><div>You need to put your point more intense to convince him so that he keep both the threads seperate....such small direct statements wont convince him</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    i would prefer to combine both the threads.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    shankar wrote:
    @Admin on mission to reduce number of post today....some heavy job awaits admin you would need lot of time to complete that job

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Yes. Need to clean the forum. A lot of similar threads have been opened. Thought we should start doing that before its too late.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>After that, a <b>code of forum ethics </b>will be laid which will tell users when to consider opening a new thread and how to use this forum and how to behave with members etc..</div>
    Admin wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    @Admin on mission to reduce number of post today....some heavy job awaits admin you would need lot of time to complete that job

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Yes. Need to clean the forum. A lot of similar threads have been opened. Thought we should start doing that before its too late.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>After that, a <b>code of forum ethics </b>will be laid which will tell users when to consider opening a new thread and how to use this forum and how to behave with members etc..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont make much rules....then you will find us breaking it quite often.. <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:D</span></div><div>keep it simple and easy to follow</div><br>
  • I wouldnt mind but merge them next week so people know that this thread is for criteria only, then once the conversation dies down you can merge.
  • shankar wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Yes. Need to clean the forum. A lot of similar threads have been opened. Thought we should start doing that before its too late.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">After that, a <b>code of forum ethics </b>will be laid which will tell users when to consider opening a new thread and how to use this forum and how to behave with members etc..</div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Dont make much rules....then you will find us breaking it quite often.. <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:D</span></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">keep it simple and easy to follow</div><br>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>By <b>us</b> you mean me... right. :)</div>
    Somewhat yeah...but i also love breaking some rules mainly when it is forced  ;;)
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-weight: normal; ">I would not say that. The US National Team is filled with German born players who's granddads fought in World War 2. Parents were German as well but the granddads were Americans and thus those kids were eligible.</font>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">US have money but very less talent so they just do this. this way one day they will rule cricket with 80% players with origins in india</div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>Mate, take it from the US Cricket main wiki editor... ALL OUR CRICKET PLAYERS ARE INDIAN OR PAKISTANI <b>BORN!!!</b></div>
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-weight: normal; ">I would not say that. The US National Team is filled with German born players who's granddads fought in World War 2. Parents were German as well but the granddads were Americans and thus those kids were eligible.</font>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">US have money but very less talent so they just do this. this way one day they will rule cricket with 80% players with origins in india</div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>Mate, take it from the US Cricket main wiki editor... ALL OUR CRICKET PLAYERS ARE INDIAN OR PAKISTANI <b>BORN!!!</b></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>who is the cricket editor? america also plays cricket?</div>