Indian Super League Season T Post-Season Thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Preetam That is actually not a bad list mate! :) I can see Drogba, Klose, and Ferdinand coming over. Gerrard is coming to MLS so won't be available for India for awhile. Pirlo will probably come to MLS most likely. Ji Sung is an ambassador and shit now, no chance he will come back. Giggs is with the United coaching staff now. Lampard is a prick.

@atuljg Xavi, Pirlo, Villa are coming to MLS most likely. Henry is finished (trust me on that one) and is going to SKY Sports. Riquelme is also on the MLS radar but maybe will be available. Forlan is an okay shout but struggled badly in Japan.
    atuljg
    Keep European clubs as far away from operating football clubs or academies... they only care about themselves!
    atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Okay, but somebody has to teach the clubs how to run an academy successfully. So, how else do you think it can be done?
    mohammedirshad
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I wished for Xavi to come but I know he won't leave Barcelona this season either. He'll probably hang his boots like Puyol after his final season at Barca.
    mohammedirshad
    You bring in the right people with experience, individuals as technical directors and such.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Pirlo is not coming to MLS for next 2 Season he has 2 Years more with JUVE dont belive those fake reports

he still looks damn good scored an awsome screamer this season
    he will play in ISL when he is 42+
    Domnic
    With the Galaxy signing Gerrard (them most likely, bastards) Pirlo will not come in 2015, that is true. But once his contract is over I would not be surprised to see him move to the states.

Hopefully by the time he is 40 we will not need him in ISL.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @atuljg
    1) Playing ISL from 1st sept to 20 dec is the best scenario.So players can leave in jan transfer window. We can attract better players if they can leave in jan. We also have 111 days, which should be sufficient even with 10 teams with reasonable rest period.

4) Remember that if India will play on FIFA match days, then automatically we lose about 10 days (min) per match.

5) Forget about building new stadiums. You wont get it even after 15 years of ISL running.

Increasing no of teams in I league to 20 is very naive thinking. We do not have even 12 well settled teams in India. To make matters worse AIFF has thrown out some (CB,MdSc,USC) and few more are on the way out (RWFC,Lajong). After ISL, not many will be willing to invest in I league.
    Deb_Banatuljgmunna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    did i missed david villa? hmmm...my bad ..drogba contract ends this year gerrard leaving liverpool ...i think park ji sung could come out of retirement for 3 mnth afterall he is only 33 and ISL do need some Asian flavour as well to get fans from korea....
    atuljg
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    after 2 years i wud like to see I-league merging with ISL and we have one league running for 8 mnths..
    1. Mumbai fc merging with Mumbai city
    2. MB
    3. EB
    4. ADK (united SC and mohameden fans can combined and support ADK , if united merge with ADK then sone pe suhaga..i feel 3 club will do well from kolkata)
    5. Pune fc merging with FC pune city
    6. BFC
    7. Kerla blaster (name shud be changed)
    8. chennaiyan
    9. Dempo merging with FC goa 
    10. SCG
    11. Salgaocar (name shud be changed) 4th club from goa will be disastrous.fans will get distributed...
    12.JCT merging with Delhi
    13. Shillong lajong
    14.Royal wahindoh (either of these 2 NE club shud merge with NE utd).
    we will have 14 stable team 2 from north east 1 from north 3 from south 4 from west and 3 from east.....
    on personal note i wud like to see a team frm jharkhand where TFC can act as academy for the team and TATA group as owner of team...a hockey team from ranchi got masssssive support...every wise person along with tom dick and harry went to see the match
    atuljg
This discussion has been closed.