Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Marco Materrazi has no clue when reporter asked about the amount (86lakhs) paid to Thoi Singh and said that he knows little about the play but has full faith in the staff . :)
    goalkeeparreddevil87
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Marco Materrazi has no clue when reporter asked about the amount (86lakhs) paid to Thoi Singh and said that he knows little about the player but has full faith in the staff . :)
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    Indian PELE Mr.Bhutia and people like him are already actively associated with ISL. Take it from me.....it 's not very far when you will see an ISL scam has broken out !!! God save Indian Football .........
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @gaffer i know that he is the ceo of kshatriya sports. But last year saw his name also being used as owners in Chennaiyin thats the reason i am confused. as far as i know he(kshatriya sports) had to take care of the technical affairs of the team in CFC.

So this year Kshatriya Sports have been hired by DD?correct me if i am wrong
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @archak
    thats kind correct...he was there from inception with Bangalore ISL with the Sun TV Group...once new owenrs came in ...they used him to get Marco Matterazzi and then sidelined him...
    to be fair Kshatriya did a lot in terms of bringing initial persons in for Chennaiyan...and did get shafted...

He has a habit of over selling himself and acting BIG. ...way bigger than he is. ..

As seen my self proclaimed title of "president" of Delhi Dynamo .

He was hired by DD...and has done some good things already.. changing the logo and getting rid of that poor catchphrase is a start...

Has formed a partnership with GetPro who brought Roberto Carlos...and will bring more players for them...
    ArsenalFan700jithuvreddevil87
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    There was an article that read that DD have named him as President.

In short, is he the president of DDFC or not? If he's not the president? Who is it then?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @gaffer it looks like he has left Kshatriya Sports to join DD as it President according to the website of Kshatriya sports
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Prashanth Agarwal is President..... so guess he presides over things at DD
    Mandar Tamhane is Chief Technical Officer at BFC , does he do all the technical training ?

UK people have the title manager for the Head Coach....in India the manager is normally a fat chap who books hotels and sorts out logistics like a secretary

You can make up any name/title you want in Indian Sport...just ask Gurunath Meiyappan
    DXmunna219777reddevil87archak
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    In India, people do not give value to "Manager" post. I was looking at Mumbai Indians website-
    Tendulkar is Icon
    Kumble is Chief mentor
    Ponting is Head Coach
    Robin Singh is assistant coach
    Shane Bond is Bowling Coach
    Jonty Rhodes is Fielding Coach
    Rahul Sanghvi is Manager

Cameras never show Manager so people hardly know about it.  Somebody with a title of Mentor may only be a Dalaal who is using his influence as an Ex-Player to push his players in the squad for cut money.