Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Heard that Premier League club West Bromwich Albion FC is about to make a link with an ISL club.Northeast United FC or
    Kerala Blasters FC will be ISL club that going to be linked with the European club.
    fox
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    In European countries, Manager is someone responsible for the players contracts, tactics, training methods, etc. While the head coach is someone who implements these things on the field on instructions of the manager. 

In India, its the opposite. Head coach is someone who fills in the slot for both manager and coach( if you go by European nomenclature) while manager is someone whom @gaffertape rightly described.

Crazy!

munna219777
  • TNAmarkFromIndiaTNAmarkFromIndia India419 Points
    The attacker Yendrick Ruiz is about to leave the Herediano to play overseas, according Jafet Soto, general manager of the club.

The Nation learned that the clear choice on the table have the equipment Pune FC India.
    A Ruiz detract six tournaments contract with rojiamarillo box and leave on loan for a tournament.

The gunner must report their continuity 1st. August, date to be discharged from his injured right knee.

"Yendrick Ruiz is ready to return, will be integrated at the latest within a week and a half. I anticipate that there is a high possibility that Yendrick not continue in the team. We did not want to confirm it until it is completely fine on his knee. We to wait for the 1st. August for him to decide, "Soto said.
    The executive did not disclose the clubs interested in the services of the attacker, but said it is a formal proposal and that the determination is made by the player.

"There are several formal offers but is a decision that will take the player and until fully recovered difinirá. Ruiz has told us about your wishes. We will see that the player says, would be a loan for a tournament, is a situation help your earn little money, "added the leader.

With the probable departure of Ruiz, will Odir Jacques strategist who defines if you need to hire another attacker.

"We've been all preseason without Yendrick, but Jacques take the decision to see if you need to bring some new reinforcement that once breakthrough in that case would be a foreign player," concluded Soto.
    shakkeerKM
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I only really hear the term "manager" with English clubs and certain other European teams. Everywhere else uses head coaches, managers, technical directors etc.
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited July 2015

Habas selected Bastab Roy as his assitant mainly because of his experience in grassroots level.
    footydip
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Did he take a selfie!!?
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Hope some ATK juniors will make it to the 1st team in a couple of years. But who will coach the junior team in 3rd division if Bastab Roy leaves for the 1st team assistant job? Or the 3rd division will be concluded before ISL?
    I would be shocked if a 3rd Division player can ever make the senior team. At least within the next 5 years I do not expect anything.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    If ATK is serious about their developmental squad then they will. But if it is only for IFA registered club rule then nothing to say. If they are good enough for a ISL reserve team then they should get back to back promotion to 1st division in two years.
    I think that will take 3 years if I am not mistaken... Premier Division, First Division, Second Division, Third Division I think... someone correct me if I am wrong.

And even then, I just hope there won't be a quality gap to wide between Premier Division and ISL.
    fox