Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ISL should get a better broadcaster in the UK. ITV should pick it up since they lost the rights for IPL.

Wishful thinking... :P
    munna219777gaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I practically live In England mate... it is pretty much all Premier League. Don't believe those people online who call on "loyalty", "history", and "Premier League killing football" bullshit.

Last I was there people were genuinely interested in MLS... ya, bashing it, saying they could not get through 5 minutes of it but then you have those who appreciate the league and love the fan culture which they have said beats the Prem and the Football League.

ISL... what is that? They want football in India to grow, yes, but the awareness for ISL is not what you think.
    nikhildeepakcsamiam
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    From what i know those folks who says premiere league has destroyed the England football team or there is nothing English about EPL coincidentally happens to be  closet racists. In fact their perception is pretty much loathed in the country itself.  
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, when it comes to internationals the whole things come out about how the Premier League is ruining the England NT and how there are way to many foreigners in the league but once the international break is over, who cares, lets sign the next big super player from abroad. It is a problem though and they are working to try and fix it.

Of course online though it is worse. My favorite is the history thing, specially on reddit. The American bashing is also amazing! When I am there, they love Americans and foreigners that come from abroad. They announce them on the PA, they give a pint at the pub, ya, there are some knobs but that is to be expected, specially when in a big city and watching a well-supported sport in England. Yet, online, these idiots come on to say how foreign fans ruin everything in football, they just sit and take pictures, Americans are weird etc.

Then you have the tradition and shit. No one gives a flying fuck. You know how online it is made out that MK Dons is a hated team? No one gives a shit! Leeds United, just people who genuinely hate them, hate them. The pies at pubs before games? I don't know if this is an attempt by losers online to make themselves seem more "English" but I have never gone for them before and frankly, the people I go to matches with don't give a shit.

Online fans give a horrible perception of what actually happens IRL, it's hillarious.
  • samsam 16533 Points
    Anyone here saw ATK's trophy parade today on TV?
    arun
  • foxfox 529 Points
    Watch "Atlético de Kolkata players at Vincente Caldéron" on YouTube -
    atuljg
  • arunarun kerala114 Points
    That is a positive develpment for increasing the popularity of indian football...
    and look at Humettan, he has become true ADKian now...funny to see that, he couldnt get that silverware during finals last time even after all those matches, but this time he gets it even without playing a single match.
  • samsam 16533 Points
    63' - Substitution - A LEGEND walks on to the pitch to the roar of the crowd. Roberto Carlos is on for Mulder !
    BTW Delhi 2:2 Skene
  • foxfox 529 Points
    Delhi Dynamos 3 - 2 Skene

[Adil Nabi (2),Malouda],one assist by Lord, a new Brazilian midfielder Vinicius was on the field