Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Mohammed Rafique stats: 0 goals in 10 I-League matches. 1 goal in 2 Indian Super League matches.

I-League is better than Indian Super League... FACT!!!!
    coolgagangoalkeepargaffertapeatuljgmohammed_87hassanfox
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    edited May 2015
    Exactly isl star players like tp rahanesh,durga boro,cs sabeet are no were in I-league. isl top India scorer jeje can't start in MB. ISL best defender Anwar Ali is easily twisted by odafa in I-league. this proves i-league is better then ISL.
    gaffertapeatuljgEastBengalPrideashindia
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    ISL emerging players like Sushanth Mathew , Alen Deory , haven't played a game for an I-League club this season
    atuljggoalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10511 Points
    lets not forget the fact that players cant sustain their stamina in India for a big season..specially after playing high intensity games like ISL even for 3 months..just hope ISL 2 does not burn out the Indian national team players now..we have WCQ in between
    Were Mathew and Deory really emerging players? Methew had one moment in the league and he is over 30 now. Deory meanwhile had 5 small appearances in ISL but had some hype from his past with the AIFF Academy, IMG Academy, and India youth teams. 

CS Sabeeth was nothing even in the ISL... he was rubbish even and was used as a winger most times. Boro had some glimpses but I doubt most people saw past his true lack of quality. Rehenesh is the real flop. Gaffer said it first and he was 100% spot on. Still believe Rehenesh is a good potential keeper but he is not better than a Greek World Cupper.

Meanwhile, Ranti Martins kicks ass in I-League with Dudu while both players were meh at best in ISL.
    atuljg
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Best Players in ISL flop in I-league and best foreigners of I-league flop is ISL.
    fox
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    between those players who were a part of ISL and till date have not been picked by any clubs for ISL2 will they be still eligible to feature in domestic draft ?  
    "Indian player signings will be completed in the month of July through an auction followed by draft of unsigned players. The list for auction as well as draft will also include the names of players who missed out on the first season of Hero ISL in 2014."
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    The list for auction as well as draft will also include the names of players who missed out on the first season of Hero ISL in 2014."

It means guys like Durga Boro , Rakesh Mashi could still feature in ISL 2  , it would have been better if draft only had fresh players(better players)...who missed out on inaugural season. Hope Teams choose wisely.
    I wonder if Shinde will return. I talked to a friend of his a few days ago and he says that Shinde has no clue if he will be back.