Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    They did resist loaning their players to ISL last year. In the end, it's a business decision: getting the most of a difficult situation. There also may be pressure from some quarters (may be AIFF). Whatever is happening behind the curtains, we don't know. Only @Gaffertape can tell ;).

But identifying the primary threat to your existence in innate.
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited October 2015
    I-League clubs should retaliate against players who are over eager for ISL. Starting with reducing salaries considerably to actually not signing a bunch of them post ISL. Imagine guys like Lord Robin or Jackie without a club post ISL for one whole year, that will be one stinging slap which will bring them to their knees.

Point is, players should be forced to sign for I-League clubs and then go on loan to ISL and not vice versa. That way the clubs can earn some money. Anyways Indian players are way over paid, none of them are worth a crore including Chhetri, he won't get that money even in Bangladesh.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I have a lot of respect for our captain..whatever be his ability.he has conducted himself with dignity and lead from the front in this murky murky world of indian football. I don't grudge him the salary....people have sold their souls and integrity for a lot less in the current indian football setup.
    munna219777Ronny
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    chettri obviously worth a crore. he is the only one.
    munna219777Ronny
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Well, he was the only Indian player I knew before ISL 1. Surely he deserves the money. :P
    deepakcDeb_Banarchak
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    why are the i league clubs crying? I mean they bought it upon themselves for lack of interest

I league clubs have DD approach towards football
    And isl have international approach
    atuljgEastBengalPrideArsenalFan700DX
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Jealousy. Unfortunately, there's no medicine for it. [-(
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Those who are bad mouthing I League clubs should remember that these clubs did not wait for Nita Bhabhi to invest in football. They have been spending crores every year without expecting to make any profit from it. They did it all for the love of the game.
    goalkeeparDeb_BannamewtheldfootydipDomnicsamdhalimunna219777shibierreddevil87and 4 others.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Very poor response by FC Pune City Fans for tickets so far. All stands are available online for tickets with 4 days to go. I guess Pune Fans are taking revenge of closure of their beloved Bharat FC by boycotting FC Pune City??
    :P

goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050deepakcindianFootballFankartik91gaffertapeshankar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29723 Points
    Now Paying the Fans and allowing slum kids in stadium for free will be the only way to make it look full on TV. or Star sports guys may install green screens.
    munna219777deepakc