Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    bhai @goalkeeper this nicotex ( the sponsor ) is a nicotine product, which itself is quite addictive. I have seen people using nicotine chewing gums more than they used to take cigarettes. I am particularly against this practice and against that brand too. To solve the issue of physical dependence there are other methods available.
    anyways after one paragraph of 'gyan' an honest confession is, Yes! I do smoke, but very low frequency 2-3 ciggs / week or less. I was a heavy smoker few years back , but now I am gradually weaning. But I strongly recommend everyone not to smoke at all. also if you are a smoker , you can use your will power to reduce and finally stop smoking. NO NEED TO USE ISL RELATED PRODUCTS a.k.a Nicotex. :p
    munna219777gaffertapeDomnicdeepakcEastBengalPridegoalkeeparThe real AGshibiersilicon3
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2015
    @goalkeepar ; This Nicotine chewing gum or patch are actually harmful. Even the sponsors of ISL are dangerous.

http://whyquit.com/pr/120108.html

One more Sponsor Gatorade is also not good for health.

http://thesilverclouddiet.com/2013/02/a-sugary-drink-with-a-toxic-secret/

:P
    footydipkartik91EastBengalPridegoalkeeparsamiam
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Can we stick to the circus err topic here please?
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    humm. it was a bit off topic , but nicotex is ISL sponsor, so :p.
    anyways fikru is fit now and ready to go for first match.
    DXmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29723 Points
    In Support of I-League @deepakc will totally boycott all ISL sponsors excluding Hero motorcop.
    deepakcatuljgDXshibierfoxmunna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I believe ISL will be of higher quality this year. Not only there are better and younger players but also almost every squad has a good depth. Despite my disappointments over the way ISL is being run, I actually look forward to watching some of the matches. ATK is my team!
    samDXfootydip
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    Go Borussia! Go Dortmund!!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Ashlesh No jersey sponsor or will they add during games? Also, arn't you guys co-owned by Videocone D2H?
  • foxfox 529 Points
    #Broadcast Update

Star India’s Star Sports that owns the Broadcasting rights of Hero Indian Super League 2015 has roped in Jaya Max to telecast the Tamil feed of Hero ISL 2015.

Star Sports has aired the inaugural season of in five languages and it was hoping to expand the regional language feed. Similar to the previous season, the Malayalam and Kannada feed of Hero ISL 2015 will be aired in Asianet Movies and Suvarna Plus channels respectively.

Star Sports could not provide Tamil and Telugu feed last year as they didn’t have secondary channels to schedule . However, by virtue of Star India and Maa TV deal, they will be able to carry the Telugu feed this year onwards in Maa Movies.

But, as far as Tamil language is concerned, Star India is yet to secure its license for a secondary channel for Tamil Nadu matket and it can’t afford to disturb the prime time programming line-up of its primary GEC Vijay TV. Hence, it seems Star Sports has struck a deal with Jaya Max, the Secondary channel owned by Jaya TV.

Star India has also dedicated Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 2 HD to provide the coverage of Indian Super League 2015 in English while Star Sports 3, Star Gold and Star UTSAV will broadcast in Hindi, and Jalsha Movies in Bengali.
    footydipatuljgDXmunna219777