Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    This overdose of same feed in 20 channels betrays their insecurity. Same tactics was used by ICL of Zee TV group and it failed miserably. If people would not watch something on Star Sports, they would not watch the same thing on Star Utsav!
    DXmunna219777arun
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    is this some trick to boost the TRP statistics? increase in viewership .
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • samsam 16532 Points
    namewtheld I have seen many people, not one or two, in Bengal who likes to watch on Jalsha Movies instead of Star Sports. They like to listen to Bengali commentary. Moreover, Star Jalsha is outside the sports pack for most DTH. So, less cost, rather no extra cost as every Bengali household has that Bengali pack anyway. 
    shibierreddevil87arunshankar
  • foxfox 529 Points
    I love pallab basu mallick's commentry :D ,he can present Lord as Cr7 " instep,outstep,thik jeno cr7" =))
    namewtheldarchakarun
  • foxfox 529 Points
    image pre match press conference
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    He reckons they will break even...so i think thats funny..

Shirt sales are good...

But selling out Fatorda isn't going to bring in the millions...

FC Goa is making its local players stay at Home while foreigners and outsiders stay in Hotel.
    Some player's will be eating and drinking their usual home food...while others have 5 Star buffet at Marriot

The Club has no training ground or central Club house for players to arrive and meet at.

Where and who will train injured players in Season or will foreigners just fly back to Brazil ?

So all this talk about breaking even is just hogwash to me
    Ashleshnamewtheldkarenesudhakar2050spartaDeb_BanfootydipDXThe real AGmunna219777deepakcand 1 other.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited October 2015
    FC Goa has the worst owners if you actually go into the details. They have that same shitty attitude as earlier of running their pre historic clubs . They actually and literally care a fuck for the fans and thus took the fans for a ride.

The entire east and west stand, central part is reserved. Nobody knows for whom!!! Only the corners are being sold. One corner for the single ticket buyers and the other corner for the season pass holders. The name season pass itself is a misnomer. There is no incentive for buying this shitty season pass. Same cost as buying 7 single tickets and worst part is, you have to sit in the corner.

All 3 owners only interested to break even. Thats their only motto. Just as a reality check, FC Goa should lose all 14 games this year. Then I want to see how they price their tickets next year.

Fuck off FC Goa and start respecting your fans. Dont treat fans like dogs.
    gaffertapenamewtheldkarenesudhakar2050atuljgAshleshfoxgoalkeeparEastBengalPridekartik91Deb_Banand 9 others.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Domnic That could easily have been (could still be) a blog!
    DomnicDeb_Ban