Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited October 2015
    ISL haters have no brains and ISL Lovers have brains, but unfortunately its in their knees. So both are at same level ~X(
    goalkeeparrudrareddevil87Deb_Ban
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Please Note : Am not a ISL hater, but this kind of stuff should be avoided. I felt ISL was better last year. This year North East and Kerala are an absolute waste and reducing the aura of ISL.
    goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Yep everything was fixed
    it was fixed that Fikru wouldn't score from that chip shot even when he had an open goal

it was fixed that Edel Bete will save the penalty and almost save the second one it was totally choreographed by Baichung Bhutia and scripted by Nita Ambani

Just appreciate the acting skills of ISL players and coaches they manage to perfectly execute the script each and every game without making any mistake

Must Send Katrina Kaif to them to learn acting
    atuljgarunrudraDomnicgoalkeeparreddevil87
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29717 Points
    Blind Followers of ISL can't see match fixing today it was clear as day the match was fixed.
    munna219777arunProud_Madridstamohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @goalkeeper Swamiji please give me your Holy eyes my eyes couldn't see what you can see _/\_
    atuljgkartik91Domnicgoalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2015
    @EastBengalPride ; Kerala will inflate attendance everywhere. I have seen crowd of 70 thousand for Santosh trophy in Kerala. India games in AFC Asian Cup in Qatar were very well attended because of Kerala Diaspora.
    By the way, I was at Ambedkar Stadium in 2004 Santosh Trophy Finals. Jam packed stadium with thousands waiting outside to enter the ground. Such is the passion in Kerala fans.
    gopiajeeshkartik91EastBengalPrideatuljgDeb_BanshibierFootyfan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29717 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan you can request Lord Robin for the spacial eyes.
    mohammed_87hassanmunna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited October 2015
    ISL matches are not fixed as there's enough sources of revenue for them but I league matches are definitely fixed as their revenue sources are next to nothing. Betting and match fixing is what helps I league clubs to continue.
    DomnicArsenalFan700samiam
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Ashlesh, its high time that you announce yhe winner of isl. Lets compare the resuot with what we have at the end. If true, it will be because of 2 reasons, a good guess or truth. In latter case, if that happens, I stop supporting isl
    rudrakartik91Deb_Ban
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited October 2015
    It's quite obvious Pune/Delhi will win. Chennaiyin will again destroy their chances in semis. I can't say who the fourth team will be.