Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Guys what is this? Enough!
    munna219777NagendraEastBengalPridesamiam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    God... this is horrendous to read. Okay:

@goalkeepar There is a difference between revenue and profit. Revenue is what the teams shall bring in from sponsorships, ticket sales, TV etc. Profit is if they made more revenue than they spent this season (or term).

@atuljg Your intentions are good but sometimes you seem to come off like the ISL haters... saying negative things about I-League and ultra-positive about ISL just for the hell of it.

@Ashlesh Shut your mouth.

@Dominic That is due to the salary cap. Last year teams spent and we had, well, not so much better, but more experienced/smart players. The quality will look not as good... also there was an aura of newness last season which also contributes. Honestly, I don't see that much of a drop in quality, I still like it as much as last season and hopefully eventually the "gloryhunters" will be weeded out and the top fans shall remain but that will take awhile.

@gaffertape buying IFN and others looking at this forum is sad... it is probably the best place still to discuss football but when the only competition is really facebook then that is not saying much. This forum has gone downhill.
    gaffertapeDomnicatuljggoalkeeparProud_Madridstamunna219777silicon3samiam
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @ArsenalFan700

I'll withdraw by attempt to buy IFN now....
    Apparently i cant do it with Bitcoins..

And Sad to see the death of sarcasm on IFN

DomnicdeepakcatuljgAshleshgoalkeepararunProud_Madridstareddevil87munna219777silicon3and 1 other.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    ;ArsenalFan700 ... How can say that this forum gone downhill..
    "This forum has gone downhill."

Agree that few guys ( who has excellent knowledge) are not active now-a-days... 

But that doesn't mean, some forum is going downhill or dead... It's up to them to be active or not.. we can't force anyone...  

Definitely, I love IFN and it's best place to discuss football..

munna219777silicon3rudra

other than that, I like ur comment
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Only the people who are on this forum for last 3-4 years will realise the situation.
    Deb_BanarchakAshleshgoalkeeparfootydipreddevil87munna219777samiam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Exactly. It is not that we don't have guys with knowledge anymore, the point of this forum is the make more people with knowledge... and it is not the sarcasm either, I love it and it is a part of footballing culture worldwide.

This forum though has lost its shine of a few years ago and has really just been reduced into a "I am better! No, I am better!" place.
    jithuvarchakNagendraAshleshgopiajeeshThe real AGkartik91reddevil87
    ;Domnic ...

Didn't get you... Is your reply is based on my comment...??
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @Arsenalfan700 its not about knowledge , there is something missing in IFN from Few months ..

Last season IFN predicted 90 % transfer of ISL way before official announcement ...

Now what difference has come all of sudden ?

I want to give small example .

Earlier if any member of this forum including me,you , @gaffertape or any used to share info , and any one of us want to share it outside then we used to say close source gave us info but now what happening .

@gaffertape commented some where that Bhutia is crook and many members goes in fb and others place post same and even they mention the name of member who posted here in social media .

Same way @ashlesh said some where in IFN that XYZ player is over age and what next i see few people post in FB in groups that XYZ player is over age and that player is also part of the group , even those people mention that Ashlesh knows him well and he told them that he is over age .

So its very tough for any one to share the info bcz its straight away goes out , it also harm your sources and also if you planning to work in football it will hammered yours chances as a professional . 
    Domnicgoalkeeparnamewtheldgopiajeeshmunna219777archakfootydipsilicon3
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I take exception to the observation that the forum has gone downhill. It is just that there are more active members than ever and Rohan Ahluwalia's over the top utopian/dystopian comments have give way to more realistic ones.
    Also I don't think that the quantity of insider info revealed determines the quality of the forum. They do make the forum an interesting place but what makes me come back to the forum are insightful details of the game on and off the field that I get by reading the comments here. And if measured in those terms, I would say that the forum has never been better.
    The only problem and a big one is that some members have committed themselves to one camp or the other (ISL/I-League) and are making ridiculously absurd comments trying to prove their points that ISL is greater or I-League. And it has become repetitive to the point of nausea.
    Probably this is because we have made posting comments easier (type comments and click instead of click 'post reply' ---> wait for the page to reload ---> type comment--->click--->wait for page to reload). In old days it took effort to write something and you wouldn't take that extra effort unless you had something valuable to say. Now it is Facebookish, you can shit whenever and wherever you like, just relax some muscles and get done
    atuljgkartik91Deb_BanjithuvdeepakcThe real AGreddevil87footydipmunna219777silicon3and 2 others.