Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @goalkeepar That was last year when every ground and dressing room had to be renovated. This year, there will be money from central sponsorship.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Whats disturbing is the fact that the games have been poor this year. Only a handful have been entertaining. The rest have been cringeworthy to watch. If this continues, the TRP are gonna take a battering.
    goalkeeparAshleshmohammed_87hassanmunna219777
  • arunarun kerala114 Points

@Ashilesh Google have some suggestions for u..

Suggestions:

• Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
    • Try different keywords.
    • Try more general keywords.
      goalkeeparsamiamrudra
    1. arunarun kerala114 Points
      same suggestions repeated
    2. mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
      if gaffetrape buys IFN I will be banned
      goalkeeparDomnicatuljgkarenesudhakar2050gaffertapesamiam
    3. mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
      Ashlesh Domnic goalkeeper closing eyes and disliking my comments
      atuljgDomnicgoalkeeparkartik91samiam
    4. The "quality" of football and play will never be attractive when the league is 4 months (including the pre-season) with large changes in personnel in between seasons, and the players going off to be played under different systems in the I-League under a different team and manager. So if ISL wants its TRP to be high, they should push for a more stable league - that is the merger.

I still think a lot of people are missing the point of the ISL: To generate interest in football among Indians and outside. To showcase this in an extravagant manner is just advertising. The fact that we have multiple threads on this forum, talking about ISL - negative or positive, shows that they have succeeded in marketing football. Whatever goes on behind the scenes, and all the entourage that surrounds it is BS, and I chose to ignore it.

I watch the games, see if the Indian players can step it up, look out for potential players for the future for the NT and then go to sleep.
      mohammed_87hassanatuljgfootydipkartik91Deb_Banreddevil87rudra
    5. mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
      Ashlesh it's my attitude only u 3 guys hate it
      and only u 3 gave dislikes every where
      probably u think u are only genius who is here first u get well soon

and for your kind info I was much stupid during my starting days here once had more dislikes than likes :)
      Domnicgoalkeeparsamiam
    6. mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
      Ashlesh why don't u say that my comments were annoying because it were against u
      Domnicgoalkeeparsamiam
    7. mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
      spoke against your logic
      goalkeeparsamiam