Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So... other than Chennaiyin and Atletico de Kolkata, I have yet to see many ISL pictures of fans in which the jerseies they're wearing are the actual game-day jersey.

Like the Kerala Blasters vs. Pune City pics have different kits!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    There are a lot of kids selling fake tshirts outside the ground to make a quick buck. these tshirts r the ones you would have seen.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    ISL clubs and IMG-R are toothless to stop replica cheap versions being sold right outside their grounds....
    Either that or they just don't care...i was at a few stadiums last week , & its a struggle to find the official merchandise being sold inside the stadium.
    DX
  • Kerala blasters had the best night yesterday for the new coach; the fans and the players as beating the table toppers will give everyone in the setup; a morale boosting confidence.
    Though the 2-0 scoreline doesn't suggests the real truth; it could have been more worse for pune city; as they had to thank blasters for missing galore of chances.
    Kerala won the battle everywhere; right from the midfield to defense.Defense were totally overshadowed; at one ocassion; the blasters were seen just toying with the pune city defense.
    Hope this new coach brings the much needed stability and harmony in the Kerala blasters squad. He was seen congratulating every player by hugging them and also applauded the crowd in Indian style, by going near one of the stands and celebrating & thanking them for the support.
    Overall, the victory for Kerala blasters has done two things
    1) has improved their position
    2) the competitive level of ISL has just gone a Notch higher; with just 3 POINTS separating a bottom placed team from the Semifinal spot ( 4th place) and with just
    6 POINTS from the leaders.
    atuljgarunDX
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Oh !! So now you have problem with fans wearing fake jerseys also. Pathetic !! Have we certainly become economically so developed, I mean per capita income and all??
    atuljgarunclayton SFCDX
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Come to Bidhan Market Kolkata, you will get it within 150-200 INR
    arunkarenesudhakar2050
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    U will get outside fatorda stadium for 200-250. Plenty guys sit on roadside on the approach roads.
    samarun
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't think its a problem. I have seen plenty of that in the US as well and you probably would not think that would happen. It happens, just want to know why it seems like every jersey in the pictures are fake
  • Maybe Aliexpress should start selling fake ISL Jerseys!! They are the best...I get all my jerseys from Guangzhou :D
    The real AG