Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    #DavidJames4IndiaHC... not #DavidJames4AIFFFinancialAdvisor
    deepakc
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I don't have a problem with Fake jersey's. ..but it's a loss of revenue for Club...
    I am wondering why its so easy to buy a Fake one....yet so difficult to buy a real one !?

The real AGreddevil87kartik91
    You said it, it is to hard to find the place to buy authentic ones and there are a lot of kids or "vendors" selling fake ones and easier to find. For some reason, these people don't mind.

It is wasted revenue cause not only do you want to sell kits, you want to sell other things as well but not many will.
  • samsam 16526 Points
    gaffertape price more than availability for most of the people 
    DomnicDeb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29715 Points
    in Goa. FC Goa are selling adidas original at 2800 rs. Semi original jerseys are available (no adidas logo) for 500 rs and up. Duplicate jerseys by dhinar,cool and cool are available for 200-250 rs. FC Goa Fan Club custom jersey is much better with your name and number for just 480 rs.
    munna219777
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    ISL missed an opportunity by not tying up with an online fashion retailer like Myntra. They should have sold the jerseys there at least.
    deepu
  • @gaffertape- its easier to buy a fake Jersey coz its readily made available to you during match days by vendors selling it outside the stadium.
    Fc Goa duplicate jerseys are readily available at the stadiums and in the local nearby market near the stadium.
    Secondly its Cheaper as compared to the original one.
    Last season Fc Goa original jersey was not kept for sale at the Adidas outlets as compared to this year.
    But still most people go for fake ones as its easier to shell out 150-200rs rather then 2800/- .
    And Yea; nobody gives a F***k for these vendors selling fake jerseys. And there has been drastic increase of vendors too; selling not just jerseys; but flags too.as compared to last season.
  • Good thing is there is demand for club jersey,fake or original.And we cant expect in India,fans will buy original jersey if some replica is available in half a price.Obviously chinese version of iPhone will sale more than original iphone in India.That doesnt mean mobile market is not good.
    So... who wants to hit me up with a jersey?

I will pay you in llama hair.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29715 Points
    That's means original seller gets in loss. best option is let's clubs trade mark there products and produce low quality merchandise and sell them in low price then they can sue all the fake jersey makers if they produce products illegally.
    Domnic