Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited November 2015
    This woman was probably relieved for the Brazilian.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/prernagrover
  • Funny to read her credentials...What shitty amateurs run these "clubs"...No wonder the owner is a cablewala
    goalkeeparatuljgfootydipreddevil87samiamkarenesudhakar2050deepakcmunna219777kartik91
  • Postiga still training with Atletico squad.
    Then what was all thr news regarding that his ISL was over
  • He did light training..Reports are that ATK Officials dont want to announce anything due to sponsorship issues...Habas says he doesn't know anything about Postiga condition..
    On another note this could all be a ploy to surprise Zico tonight!
  • Keenan almeida has started training with the team
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2015/11/22/17579322/indian-super-league-abhishek-bachchan-dhanachandra-singh-is?ICID=SP
    Abhishek Bachchan makes his debut as a football commentator! No taking away the credit from Dhanachandra Singh though.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @ashlesh, pls dont pass judgement just bvos pellisari played one match. its the consistency that matters. His only problem is his FK's arent goin in, apart from that his ball control and passing range is the same as last season.

True mark of his marquee dangerous pedigree is when u get 2-3 players to man mark him throughout the game which happens to him.

Last time Goa failed to gangbang him in goa we all know what happened. 4-0.
    goalkeeparatuljgdebarghya89kartik91
  • When fc goa switched to3-5-2 formation, where bikramjit was glued to Elano, we all came to know what happened to chennai in Chennai
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I dont understand the relavence of CSK here mate unless you are trying sarcasm. I was merely pointing the fact teams has to man mark him with a couple of players to ensure he is reduntant.

Tactically it worked yesterday is bcos Rafael (Chennaiyin Best player this season so far) and Pellisari complemented well to share the load of attacking and defending.

When Elano plays he is only attacking and you are forced to have Rafael to defend and forced to have Blassi to in DMF to shield the defense. So what you have is an attacking option taken out in Elano by man marking him and you take out the freedom you can give Rafael to explore up too often as he (Elano)always demands the ball.

That coupled with Defensive mistakes are the reason Chennaiyin find themselves in the situation they are.

So its not Pellisari being effective alone, Its because he had a motivated more importantly mistake free defense behind him with a able partner who is in form so he can play with the freedom he did. You also had Khabra staying back to ensure you always had two players defending when one of either pellisari or Rafeal attacked.

Tactically you can still work out if you have Pellisari and Elano play together with Rafael giving defensive cover but that will mean you have to sacrifice width and have only mendoza up top, I think thats worth giving a Go.

My wishful formation for the next match

Karanjit

Wadoo  Mendy Potenza Dhana

Rafael/Blassi

Pellisari    Khabra    Thoi   

Elano 

Mendoza

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Yes, Thats what i wanted too when the season started. The only worry was if pellisari becomes Selfish becos that comes naturally to him. I loved the fact that he worked with players around him especially trusting Rafael to have the ball and using khabra and wadoo for options to link up.

Looked like clear instructions passed on to him especially when yesterday's match was a must win.

Mendoza gets frustrated too easily and needs constant supply, He dictated play yesterday and deserved the hatrick.

Just feel if you let Khabra, Rafael & Pellisari  to maintain possession and let Elano stick very close to Mendoza around the 30 yard line then you have a different team.

But for that you need a error free defense. Mendy is off colour this season, But looked very composed yesterday.