Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    rafiq emerging player? :D :D
    He was shit today. Cant control, cant shoot, run aimlessly.
    karenesudhakar2050goalkeepar
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    LORD RAFIQUE's time will come
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited November 2015
    It was Douthie's match. Good at left or right!! Awesome performance. Exposed Goa's slow defense. 

ATK performance:
    Except from the first 10 mins it was all ATK today. ATK defense was weak today, light pressure at the start and it was almost crumbling. Anto was good in attack, combined well with Rafique and later with Douthie. But defensively does not install confidence. A solid performance from Amrinder in IMO. Composed presence under the bar. But needs to anticipate the attacks more and try to organize the defense. Others players nothing extraordinary defensively, but were hugely helped by the fact there was not much chances of attack from Goa. On any other day, ATK would have shipped in 1-2 goals for sure. Midfield is where I was impressed by ATK, Nato with his dirty play actually helped to break many Goa attacks. Especially he kept the dangerous Moura in check. Should have been yellow carded in opening 10 mins for his two quick fouls on Moura. This is best performance of Borja for this season in IMO. He was mostly playing deep this season, but as soon as he moved a bit forward he was having devastating effect. Solid recent performance from Gavilan. Nothing extraordinary but good solid performance both in attack and defense. I was really happy with the attacking trio of Rafique, Hume and Douthie. Rafique needs to work on his control and positioning. But he has speed which exposed the defense. Hats off to Douthie, he contributed to all the four goals even for the 5th one which Izumi missed. Hume speed and movement really kept the Goa defense guessing.

FC Goa performance:
    Defensively, Gregory, Raju and Naryan Das worst of the lot. This followed by another worse defense player Denson Devdas. Lucio tried his best to martial the defense but the players were too bad to do anything. I must say the defense was really slow which was exposed by the ATK trios. Interestingly, I felt Zico would atleast try to close down Douthie in 2nd half which never happened causing ship two more goals in 2nd half. Lot of space in middle was left today which was expertly exposed by ATK. After the first two goals, Goa never came back. Cant say mid-field was at fault today but due to lack of inspiration/motivation after two quick goals, they didnt apply themselves at all. At front Dudu should have burried that mispass from Anto, but apart from that no good service from midfield to have any effect.  

A good match to watch!!
    footydipgoalkeeparkartik91archakmunna219777The real AG
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    edited November 2015
    I have a question. Why our telecast look a bit hazy? compared to European games?
    1. Is it due to Stadium illumination? or
    2. The air quality is bad, and that creates artefact? or
    3. The camera and telecast quality is SD only?
    What may be the cause?
    reddevil87
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Poor quality. We see plenty of cricket games played at night with great clarity. Maybe crackers and lighting do play their part but telecast quality is below par.
    footydipDeb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    FC Goa did match fiXing
    and Zico let poor ATK win
    kartik91samiamatuljgSoham_De
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Heard tailors in Goa are working overtime. They need to see new pants for FC Goa :D
    Soham_Dekarenesudhakar2050
  • After the free cobbler Haokip is being asked to pay double by the tailor
    DomnicSoham_Dekarenesudhakar2050spartaThe real AG
  • I was also thinking the same @footydip when watching the El Clasico repeat telecast during half time
    footydip