Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Feel bad for Chetri,hope he moves to better team or atleast get a coach and remove anelka

Not sure what to do with subrata though bore korun tapot devpa zaye teka
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited November 2015
    With just 3 matches left, Mumbai won't do anything. I'm certain that they won't recall Anelka again for next season.
  • JAB TAK SURAJ, CHAND RAHEGA - SUNIL CHHERI TERA BAND BAJEGA...  >:)

dhungel357negiSoham_Dedebarghya89
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited November 2015
    Some of the comments here clearly show how Indian's worships their so called "Demi Gods". Indians cannot take criticism against these glorified cult figures. Taali ek haat se nahi baajti. Player should behave like player and not start commanding the manager, whatever may be the credential of the manager. Nobody will accept this attitude in a professional world. He could have gone to the owners and complained, if he is so confident that he is a well respected player. Why create a scene and make a mess of the entire team.
    atuljgmunna219777goalkeeparreddevil87
  • Infact u have to see, why does it happens with Chhetri every time? He had issues with Bagan coach/management, ran away from EB as he couldn't take the pressure, there are his reported rift with Ashley and now with a stalwart like Anelka. That has been his pattern. I had mentioned long back (when EB players were having problem with Colaco), if students try to shove their way thru and decide on their teacher, there is problem aplenty - and that student deserves a kick up on his back side. PERIOD.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    See this chetri fan is diverting the topic. :))
    karenesudhakar2050archakSoccerloversamdeepuSoham_DegoalkeeparsamiamThe real AGsparta
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Delhi has earned the dubious label of being the rape capital of the country. 
    #ThokDenge Effect?? 
    :-O
    goalkeeparsamiam
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited November 2015
    You lost all credibility in your argument against Chhetri when you bought up Anelka's attitude. It is well known throughout the footballing circles that Anelka is a difficult person to handle. So to highlight Chhetri's attitude issues by bringing up Anelka shows an ineptitude. 

I think it is very obvious you have a real hatred towards Chhetri and that is obviosu from your posts @Soccerlover.

@Dominic - I agree with you in the demi-God status issue but you should not ignore that nobody in processional football would have put up with Anelka's attitude either, and in fact he has been kicked out of teams in the past and teams have opted against signing him due to his attitude issues. Because Anelka has power at Mumbai City, we have seen him being tolerated while Moritz and Bruzon bit the dust. I think there is more than enough evidence to conclude that there are multiple issues at Mumbai City but Anelka has to be one of the biggest.
    Domnicgoalkeeparfootydipkartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    So Kerala doesn't have clothes, Mumbai fights amongst themselves, Kolkata paid a 33 year old 5 crore for 1 match. As per the rule book, this is exactly how a footballing nation is squirted out of a corrupt Federation's ass. Bravo!!
    samiamgoalkeeparSoham_Dereddevil87