Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    materazzi though claims he went to school and got a license.

Link
  • sri_MUFCsri_MUFC Bombay43 Points
    Getting a proper backroom staff should be the first priority. There are enough talents within the country, and there are always enough players in the world market to buy from. Not all ex-cuppers are earning huge. If its all about the PR as it was last season like getting Ljuneberg who was a terrible joke by playing standards, then i won't be surprised to see useless players way past their 'way-past-their prime'.
  • samsam 16540 Points
    Hey, today was the last date for the announcement of managers for ISL2, right? Still Delhi, Mumbai etc. didn't announce any name?

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Announcements is not what the deadline is for... just getting them done. They don't have to announce yet. Also would not be surprise if the ISL gave a bit of an extension.
    Former Venezuela national team head coach Cesar Farias has been signed as the head coach of NorthEast United. MASSIVE UPGRADE over Ricki Herbert.
    atuljgreddevil87
  • Hope that there will massive upgrade in ranks and they will make it to the semis.
  • dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    César Farías as head coach of NEUtd..Good move.
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    How I wish Aragano and Renny Vega to follow him! I clearly remember every moment of the match against Argentina at YBK. Doubt if Cichero, Rondon or for that matter, even Aragano will come. :(
    Arango could come. He followed Farias to Tijuana and is not exactly kicking ass in Liga MX at the moment.

Only problem is that NorthEast United already have a marquee in Simao. First off, how much is Simao getting pay? You don't want to waste so much money on both players and not have enough for other foreigners. Second, can NorthEast United even afford Arango?

Vega I can also see coming. Juan Fuenmayor as well. Maybe Miku in 2016. Grenddy Perozo. Oswaldo Vizcarrondo. Hell, maybe even Fernando Amorebieta.

I am getting ahead of myself now.
    fox