Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Guess the Mumbai city new coach. you are in for a shock.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    coach may run away in mid season :P
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sorry...who is the coach ?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    anelka getting dual role??
  • samsam 16540 Points

Nicolas Anelka it is !! Dual role for him. Announcement within tomorrow.

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    So they will officially announce tomorrow that they have messed up this season also..Good
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    For fucks sake! @DX I know you have been a supporter of player-coaches or former greats being head coaches here like Marco at your club (any bias) but I am still not convinced.

Mumbai City should be one of the prime teams, not just in Asia but the world... at least a football team in Mumbai should be!

There are many coaches that would have been so much better available!!! I am still surprised someone like Bernd Schuster is still available!
    Cybertron
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Options are there. But, do they want to go for them is what matters. Probably, Mumbai City FC and company are saving money here and there. No doubt about it when they have a Chartered accountant in their rolls. Mumbai doesn't have the best owners though. I actually don't like celebrities owning the clubs at all. It defeats the purpose of the game as people would rather click selfies with celebs than actually praising the game quality. It should be backed by Industrialists who have the capacity to invest. Sadly, its the other way round in India. People consider celebs to be GOD. They put them on a bloody podium for everyone to see. They consider celebs to be higher class people. CHUTZPAH! I believe Engineers, Doctors, Scientists are doing a far more greater and important job to keep the world alive and progressing. 
    Would be amazing to see the hike in investment in these franchises in future and the celebs failing to keep up. Thus they would simply dilute their stakes and rope in other investors. :P
    dhali