Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited July 2015
    Roberto Carlos had some great free-kicks but I don't think that should be it to coach Brandon. Carlos was a left-back and while I did not see him play, nor Zico, I would still rather him be with Zico who was also decent at free-kicks and was a midfielder which Brandon can learn a lot more from.

Plus, whos to say that Carlos would really help Fernandes with free-kicks. Hasn't done so yet.
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Carlos wasn't just a left back; he was the best left back ever; A top notch. attacking as well as defending wise. anybody would have loved him to be in their team during his prime.such was his intensity.
    regarding Free kicks; no doubt he can share his valuable points not just to Brendon but everyone. A coach has to improve every player not just a single player.
    True but I still doubt he can have a better impact on Brandon than Zico (hypothetically of course). I am still not a fan of Carlos and his "coaching ability" while I feel Zico would be best to coach Brandon, especially since both were midfielders. No doubt Carlos would help but just because of his free-kicks I don't think should be the thing, Zico was also good at them.
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    its crystal clear here. Zico is a proven prospect when it comes to coaching. world has seen of Zico as a coach with various teams and clubs. Roberto Carlos has just entered the bandwagon. so there's no point comparing a Father and a Son category field.Let Carlos do something as a coach in the coaching circuit and hopefully we can differentiate him based on his work after season ends.
    Agree. Lets see how he does. Not a fan of Carlos as a coach but lets see.

Meanwhile, NorthEast United have their own website now:

They may have had the worst team last year but honestly, this season their moves have been quite good and their media team is among the best in India IMO.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited July 2015
    NEUFC site is created by same company who created AIFF Site , PFC webiste and who managing FC Goa Social Media ! But may be NEUFC pumped more money 

http://www.youfoot.com/
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Looks like having John Abraham as the majority owner did well for them..Now hope they bring in some younger foreign players from South America
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    Isl has almost finished the carrier of sanju praha. He was good before the isl but now he is nowhere near the national team. He may have earned good money from isl. He needs a good adviser(agent?)
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Cough!! Romeo, Jeje, Khabra, Dhana, Jhinghan seem to have done well cough!!!