Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    @Sunny sanju is doing pretty well in domestic circuit for years. He is overwhelmingly good prospect for indian national team too. But somehow he doesn't get the limelight as bhaichung or sunilsunil gets. You are very right he needs a good marketing agency to help his cause. Stephen should have a close look at him, we just cannot avoid this talent.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Sanju Pradhan had a poor end to his eb career as faar as I remember he was EB captain had a good season was fan favorite then injured lost his place in the EB team
    Left Eb joined ISL
    Had a poor season on loan at Dempo was warming benches
    Wasn't that impressive in ISL to
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I remember before Wim took over than Sanju was one of the main guys who everyone wanted on the national team and that as soon as he made the Nehru Cup squad we all rejoiced... and he did well.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    KBFC fans want all players in Auction ! Also shows KBFC have huge presence in Social media !
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

Nice to see John Dykes in the promo
    dhritiman7nikhil
    Well... FC Goa surrenders already.

Also, why did they need that Tendulker vs. Gambir or John vs. Ranbir shit at the end?
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Sachin vs Sourav vs who knows what is just a PR stunt. It become easier for the general public to associate the franchises with a celebrity and on top of that majority of the Indians do have the tendency to blindly accept and believe in whatever the celebrities do, so IMG-STAR is trying to capitalize on that.

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    This is India @ArsenalFan700. People die at the sight of celebrities. Everyone wants to be with one so that they can flaunt later on. And other also acknowledge this fact. Its two way traffic.
    That day Chris Martins was in my city and it was an impromptu show. People went mad that they missed it. Life literally turned upside down for many a people. That's crazy. 
    I live in New York and live in an area that had Jason Kidd and Jay Z with houses... I know that feeling... not as much as India but I understand.

I just felt that last bit was a bit too random... I don't mind the celebrity endorsing but I feel it could have been left out that video but I see why they did it.