Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    They should make a video with him saying "Thok Denge" and dancing.Let's Football!!!!
    goalkeeparfootydip
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Carlos is marquee! HAHA!  :)) I will die laughing. Delhi are gonna lose big time this season. Others will simply bash them up. HAHA! Prashant Agarwal. U son of a *****.  :)) Delhi always sucks! Both in IPL and in ISL. HAHA! 
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    People in North India don't care much about Indian football.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    On FB and Twitter Delhi Fans look very happy with Roberto Carlos as marquee player. some even saying best signing in ISL ever.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    From the looks of it... this seems to be a Marco Materazzi type thing where he will be their head coach and play but won't be their marquee player. 

Delhi Dynamos have not said anything so far and I doubt the ISL is that stupid to allow Roberto Carlos to be a marquee player... but then again, David James was allowed last season.
    archak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    I hope its a player cum coach role and not marquee
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Nope... never mind... worst fears realized...

"Join Zinedine Zidane in greeting his former teammate and our new coach and marquee player Roberto Carlos"

Now I just hope this can be another Mumbai City where they had Freddy Ljungberg as marquee player but were also able to bring in Anelka but I doubt it.

And honestly, whether you hated the ISL or not, you had to admit that the lead up was looking strong with the names looking good but this just killed it. 
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    ATK appoint Alberto Marrero as their Sporting Director..31 year old Alberto has previously worked at ATM..
    In other news the team will have a 3 week pre-season in Madrid and 2 weeks in Kolkata..Team to leave for Madrid on Aug 25
    archakfootydip
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Marquee in ISL is just to bring something into the dressing room. Obviously, marquee should be someone who improves the game standard like Elano last season. But, salary cap crushed a lot of things. And anyways, teams are cutting costs here and there by being sensible. Marquee if good player of player manager brings people into stadiums. Game quality is what matters. Lets see. Just hope everyone has proper pre-season.
  • samsam 16539 Points

The Round Sequence for the 2015 Draft