United Sikkim FC

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Hope USFC win the next season of I-league 2nd div (without any ex-players unusual influence) and come back to I-league 2014-15. :)
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    Mohamedan almost in I-league and USFC in I-league 2nd div. Everything thing is ok now, as it should be.

<br><div><br></div><div>No it is not. We would replace shit with shit and of course be happy. That is Indian football and thus why it shall remain a "sleeping giant". Never learns.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Every sh*t isn't same. Some sh*ts are deferent other sh*ts.
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    Every sh*t isn't same. Some sh*ts are deferent other sh*ts.

<br><div><br></div><div>No they are not, thus why Indian football is where it is at today. </div>
  • <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Yes, they are!
     </span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, but I will let time show that.</font></div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Lets be honest , Utd Sikkim have been a farce as I had mentioned a year ago..<div><br></div><div>Cheated their way into the 2nd Division 2 years ago , and then last year they influenced their way into the I-League ... the inability to pay the players meant DeRidder's version of "money balling" was a disaster, and no-one could bail them out of the trouble they were in.</div><div><br></div><div>10-1 loss at the start of the season , 9-0 towards the end , shows how nothing changed....to make matters worse, their U-20 team also lost 9-0 in the U-20 I-League...</div><div><br></div><div>now as for Mohd. Sporting... whilst they will not lose any matches by those baseball scores , they too will not pay players properly/on time and neither will they do anything for youth development.</div><div>Mohd Sporting will also be the 1st team to sack their coach next season , mark my words....</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>So basically we have have replaced Shit with shit, now I think you will both agree on that....</div>
  • If Mohammedan sporting and one Shillong Team qualifies, then atleast average spectators attendance of I-league will get a boost. Atleast 10000 people will come to stadium to watch their games.<br>These so called Corporate clubs will screw the attendance-50 spectators at Balewadi Stadium for  so called corporate clubs.<br> :P
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    Lets be honest , Utd Sikkim have been a farce as I had mentioned a year ago..<div><br></div><div>Cheated their way into the 2nd Division 2 years ago , and then last year they influenced their way into the I-League ... the inability to pay the players meant DeRidder's version of "money balling" was a disaster, and no-one could bail them out of the trouble they were in.</div><div><br></div><div>10-1 loss at the start of the season , 9-0 towards the end , shows how nothing changed....to make matters worse, their U-20 team also lost 9-0 in the U-20 I-League...</div><div><br></div><div>now as for Mohd. Sporting... whilst they will not lose any matches by those baseball scores , they too will not pay players properly/on time and neither will they do anything for youth development.</div><div>Mohd Sporting will also be the 1st team to sack their coach next season , mark my words....</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>So basically we have have replaced Shit with shit, now I think you will both agree on that....</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Mohammedan is also the club that lost 6-1 to East Bengal. East Bengal not using all regulars in the CFL.</div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    munna21977 wrote: »
    If Mohammedan sporting and one Shillong Team qualifies, then atleast average spectators attendance of I-league will get a boost. Atleast 10000 people will come to stadium to watch their games.<br>These so called Corporate clubs will screw the attendance-50 spectators at Balewadi Stadium for  so called corporate clubs.<br> :P

<br><div><br></div><div>How are you sure about that? How much do they get in CFL?</div><div><br></div><div>And who cares about attendance when nothing comes out of it. We can have all our clubs averaging 10,000 a game and yet we will still not improve because we never take advantage.</div><div><br></div><div>Corporates I agree with though and thus why I would rather see India not win the hosting rights to the U17 World Cup. That is all the AIFF care about in the end.</div>