United Sikkim FC

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

dhungel35 

sandesh has not recovered yet from the injury sustained during NT camp...as for his chinese dreams he had to choose between NT camp , Trial he chose former...it will be v.difficult for usfc to hold on to Sandesh even if they manage to play next season's i-league...i heard he get's Rs 35000 a month at usfc at present...highest paid is anwar ali with 2 lakh per month. 

anwar ali is former NT material so its reasonable price for him....infact he is in FIFA 13...having rating over 60.better than other defender
  • > preetam said:
    dhungel35 

sandesh has not recovered yet from the injury sustained during NT camp...as for his chinese dreams he had to choose between NT camp , Trial he chose former...it will be v.difficult for usfc to hold on to Sandesh even if they manage to play next season's i-league...i heard he get's Rs 35000 a month at usfc at present...highest paid is anwar ali with 2 lakh per month. 

anwar ali is former NT material so its reasonable price for him....infact he is in FIFA 13...having rating over 60.better than other defender

Torres in an 85 and Rafa Marquez is a 76. That should tell you a lot about how real FIFA 13 ratings are.

@Arsenalkid700

y r u comparing midfldr. with a ST???anf if u r then on wat way...no. of goals???
  • > preetam said:
    > @Arsenalkid700

y r u comparing midfldr. with a ST???anf if u r then on wat way...no. of goals???

What? No, I am just saying that FIFA's rating system is bullshit. No way that Steven Dias is the 2nd best player in India and that Jewel Raja and Lalrindika are among the worst.

okk....i thought sum thing else....yes i'm also thinking in same manner nabi is the most underated player in Indian team...but i quote till fifa12 i was pretty convinced with Fifa ratings...for each and almost evry player....fifa 13 is bit ridiculous

• > preetam said:
    > okk....i thought sum thing else....yes i'm also thinking in same manner nabi is the most underated player in Indian team...but i quote till fifa12 i was pretty convinced with Fifa ratings...for each and almost evry player....fifa 13 is bit ridiculous

They almost got it right with the bigger players but say for example... MLS. The players in MLS are rated to be as good as bloody League One or Saudi Arabian players when in reality an MLS club would destroy a Saudi club and a League One club.

i was wonderin y d hell they added saudi league....chinese league would have been a very good option where drogba was playing for 1 session...i need to rename the page as "saudi league shud be removed from fifa 14" instead of india shud be added to fifa 13..