The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    But surely need to replace right now.so that New coach should watch ISL & I LEAGUE to watch out his new set of player.I hope it is the right time to appoint best foreign coach with good asst Indian coach.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would let SC coach this match since he has already selected a squad and stuff. Once it is over, do a performance review and say that his contract would not be renewed or that he is sacked beforehand. If the players don't want him then the AIFF have a good reason for dismissing him, even with good results on paper.

We have a good batch of Indian players coming up. I don't want Constantine in charge of them.
    shibiersouravindiashubham_northeasternmunna219777dreamerkartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Agree, but you cannot sack him if you look at his Performances'
    munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    May be some players will complain about physical abuse.. to remove him 
    sanvedjadhavmunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    If Nicolai can be removed on so called player complaints then so should be SC
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Removing coaches because of player complaints especially after investing time and close to WC(u-17 team) and first time qualifying on merit (Indian NT) is akin to shooting in the foot.

Not sure Any federation would do that without trying to resolve issues, But AIFF is no ordinary federation 
    munna219777
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Now his technical staff also take the field to save his job.

sanvedjadhavmunna219777deepuRonnyspartaArsenalFan700
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    SC never shows the guts to face the stronger opponents, Instead he always end up with a weak opponent like Nepal.
    His actual coaching quality reflected in the WC qualifiers. If proper improvement needed we must sacked him. His back door policy to achieve success is quite dangerous as far as long term is concerned.             

We need a coach who can take us to the next level. There are no points to continue with him.
    shankarrathorevarun4 goalkeepardreamersouravindiaArsenalFan700indian_gooner
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Danny comparing Indian team with Germany Belgium team..For this kind Stat knowledge he also should be sacked.
    karenesudhakar2050Deb_Ban
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited October 2017
    We don't know whether it is SC policy to not play Friendlies against tough teams or it is AIFF policy? SC wanted to have USA trip as well as Palestine match I think. National Team will be given the same treatment what they are giving to I-league??  I hope not. Removal of SC without having able replacement will slip us back to where Koevarmans left us -struggling against Pakistan and Nepal. 
    BrainFallINDIA