Bengaluru FC vs Johor Drul Ta'zim FC

Comments

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    Some of my views
    • Joshua Walkers Doesn't offers anything extra from  some of the best indian players in that position.
    • Robin is waste.
    • There are  many better Goalkeeper than ralte in India which a champion club like BFC should have.
    • Why CK Vineeth doesn't start in the playing eleven.
    • BFC definitely had better match fitness than JDT still couldn't utilize in the extra time.
    • Its better that they loose today's match but giving a fight, any way they are gona loose at Bangkok in one week time, Now they can concentrate on  Next league match this Sunday home.
    • BFC can reach quarters of AFC CUP Hopefuly.   
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @ashindia East bengal, Dempo, Churchill Brothers have good experience at AFC level. Their Foreigners like Moga, Chidi, Odafa, Beto, Ranty, Orji were able to score against these AFC clubs on the basis of their physicality. BFC Foreigners are poor. Rooney, Josh walker are no match for african players.
    :P
    But BFC got 6 more Group games in AFC Cup 2015 and then again Group games for AFC Cup 2016 because of their Federation Cup win. hopefully they will gain experience at this level. I hope East bengal takes a revenge and defeat Johor on 24th February,
    goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    BFC after this match should say Good bye to Rooney seems he was signed for his namesake
    Should bye a regular goalscorer whats use of having strikers who cant score
    munna219777Maddiegoalkeepar
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    East Bengal are the most experienced side in entire AFC cup I would be shocked if they fail to reach quarters unless they face a very strong team early.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    East Bengal has mediocre Leo Bertos. That ridiculous Marquee rule has hit Indian clubs badly and all the clubs have one below par marquee. BFC suffered because of Josh Walker and EB will suffer because of Bertos.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Rooney must be offloaded and pawan must replace ralte ... he is f**king playing like a kid ... lucky we didnt loose 3-1 because of his mistake
    munna219777atuljg
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Anyway I am sure AFC don't have u-23 player rule... may be it is down to performance in training session which is why the coach is giving priority to ralte over pawan... Whatever the case they deserve a better goalie under the post.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Aise bi kaise training kar raha hai ralte .. Worst GK I ever seen .. Jdt fans were making fun of him
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    BFC better pack bags of walker,rooney and ralte. and @alecs vineeth doesn't start because BFC practice a quota system like our government there are reservations for OBCs , shedul cast and tribe.
    gaffertapePondicherrygopiajeeshMaddiearchak
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    back to the expected reality- AFC cup..
    BFC are still pretty good for I league level..their fitness levels are a testimony..they just blundered up by not strengthening squad a bit more..
    AFC Cup performance am expecting similar to that of PFC..few draws and close losses
    munna219777archak