Bengaluru FC vs Johor Drul Ta'zim FC

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Bfc campaign was better than pfc campaign
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29257 Points
    egenson lyndohs goals was one of best goals in history of football.
    munna219777
    I have not seen his goal
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    BFC will have formidable Indonesian side of Persipura Jayapura in their Group which has always troubled Indian clubs. Other two clubs will be Warriors FC of Singapore (beatable) aand most probably Maziya of maldives which can also be defeated. So I would expect BFC to atleast pass the Group stage of AFC Cup.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC have given Indian football fans confidence that perhaps making it to the latter stages of AFC Champions League qualification can happen sooner rather than later.

I mean, lets look at this. Last season Pune lost 3-0 to a Vietnamese side but we can all agree that Pune were not even that good last season and some could argue whether they should have even played. Bengaluru FC meanwhile have struggled this I-League season (minus the recent game) and almost came away with an away victory. Honestly, I am pretty happy with this result, especially when people on here were being pessimistic.
    gaffertapeatuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    BFC should follow the Bayern Munich model of signing all the best players in the country. Their performance in the transfer window was horrible.
  • As it was an away game for the BFC, frankly speaking I am happy with the way they played, wished they could have atleast drawn the game but a 1-2 loss is not bad either. There were some fans here thinking that they would be trashed or hammered, now what do you have to say after watching the match?, thanks to the link provided by @7negi.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Ashlesh Honestly, it does not take big money to be able to sign the best of the best (the real best, not guys like Syed Nabi) but ya, it won't happen and it should NOT happen. The Bundesliga is awesome but bloody hell we should have some parity in the I-League.
    atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    One or two clubs dominating and buying all the best indian players helps the national team. The player chemistry would be great and they'll know what to expect of each other. I know its detrimental to the league but its a necessary evil which we have to consider.

Its not by mere fluke that Germany dominated by Bayern and Dortmund & Spain dominated by Barca and Madrid won the last 2 world cups. And England turned out to be shit despite having the most competitive league.
    goalkeepar
    BFC lost because of 3 reasons

1. they missed some shitters
    2. they have some crap players like robin,ralte etc
    3. Night blindness
    atuljgdhritiman7archakreddevil87