2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Mumbai fc probably worst performance for few seasons... Our center backs were making orji look like ozil.. fulls backs were making len look like hazard then our midfield was almost sleeping with our forward players running all over like headless chickens....
    The only positive was that it was not recorded so no one would know how bad were we..
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    As for shillong, len was excellent assisting first two goals and starting attack for third one... In entire i match wasnt sure whether len was so good or rahul was so bad... They should release orji or glenboth seems to have similar style.. infact they looked better once glen was substituted..dont know his name..

Shillong despite being 2-0 at half was looking like playing flat4 with full backs hardly offering anything in attack..

Of all the goals 3 were due tosilly errors from mumbai defense ... Best goal was last one from milan i think.... a screamer from outside box no chance for any gk....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    went for the game. Royal Wahingdoh ne dil jeet liya! sad that i wont be able to see them from stadium anymore.
    reddevil877negi
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BfC vw RWFC was better than any ISL game in terms of excitement <:-P
    and given the importance and League standings. ..great advert for I-League
    archakreddevil87sammunna219777atuljggoalkeeparashindiadeepuEastBengalPride
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I was watching the game in class and I caught the girl next to me watching on some occasions... the ISL made people want me to shut my laptop off.

Really good game but I doubt we will ever see it again (the game, not a game like that).
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    so how did Jackie play..I know he's short in height but heard he's pacy and skillfull
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The guy is probably the best thing to come out of the I-League so far IMO.
    shibieratuljg
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    1 word for Jacki 'awesome'
    namewtheld
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Interesting to see Darryl Duffy's comment ! A typical Scottish mentality where a defeat is always due to Referees or Assistant Refs rather than their own performance. with the 15 m run with the ball after being flagged off-side, he would have been yellow carded at least for the 2nd offence had it happened in his own country. Being European these guys take everything for granted and just when things don't go their way they start to bark. By the way he didn't remember the 1st Leg match......a typical  loser. 
    samDeb_Ban