2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    I told na mmb will win thanks to balwant and norde .....but I feel mmb is unchallenged ....right now its fight for 2nd spot b/w bfc rw and PFC ......BTW get rid of bello razaq
    AKB
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i dont think mmb will the i-league
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    edited April 2015
    I agree they are strong team and played fabulous This season... Good for west Bengal after 11 years it will be reaching east coast
    AKB
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @preetam
    u r right, Bello's age is catching up. He seems to lose focus towards the end, but there is no alternative right now.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29243 Points
    I want MB to win but I don't like this type of blame game by there fan @AKB
    Ashleshgaffertapebida 25 ashindiasam
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    If somebody starts the "blame game", he should be able to absorb it also. This is not for @goalkeeper, but for a couple of others who are constantly being provocative and they think this forum belongs to them only. Whatever I have said thus far has been only as replies to some provocative remarks regarding the Current I-League and I never started any argument. No one can just get away by slinging mud to other without any provocation.
    If the members think that I've started the blame game... I categorically say NO. Somebody else started and I replied. Esteemed members can view this the way they like but I stand by my action. The forum can debar me.... no problem....... if members wish that this should turn in to a you pat me..I pat you forum let it be. Please debar me. Thanks.
    mohammedirshad
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29243 Points
    this Mohan Bagan AC is really playing well this season they have good team with some quality foreigners and they are favorites to win the league as off now. I hope they win the league and also take the I-league back to Kolkata but we will take the ISL to goa :P and I think you are overreacting to some small criticism which most people will forgot by tomorrow.
    munna219777reddevil87
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @akb one question ? Why u always used those funky colours? Do u think people will agree with u more if u write in red and blue etc?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If that was the key then you all know I would have done that by now.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @AKB...somw of us are only statung facts, i would love Sanjoy Sen to win the I-League and bring it back to Kolkata...
    BUT
    I can't hide the facts that MMB owe Rowilaon Rodrigues around 10Laks..
    I'm not sure how many others at this stage. ...

I also know they owe Libero sports as part of the Katsumi Yusa deal.....

These an other facts need to be shared on this forum. ..you want to label me anti MMB. ..go ahead..
    doesn't chage the above facts...

Fyi i also stated that Kerela blasters owe lots of people money....and that made me anti-ISL

shibierreddevil87