2014-15 I-League Round 17: Bagan's Toughest Test on the Road to Invincibility!

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    that's due to its a long distance for Ghost of balwadi to travel to cooperage when Mumbai was playing in Pune he hated them and regularly attacked Mumbai fc players.
    munna219777EastBengalPridemohammed_87hassan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Well thats how Mumbai FC plays and Eelco shouldnt look for excuses. Ranti missed a penalty and Khabra gifted one, we drew a match we should have comfortably won. Thats all there was to it really, EB played with more than 70% possession in the match. Also, playing two defensive centre halfs in Mehtab and Khabra against a team who would defend for most of the match is a tactical error. Also, Khabra despite his goal against Pune is so damn slow, we are already playing Leo Bertos to slow things down, why play Khabra in midfield? Only place he fits in right now is right full back. The ideal EB line up at the moment should be:

Luis Bareto/Abhijit/Abhra Mondal (actually doesnt matter, all are horrible)

Robert Susak Arnab Khabra
    Bertos Mehtab Ruidas 
    Lobo Dudu
    Ranti 

Subs Bench:

Luis Bareto/Abhijit/Abhra Mondal (actually doesnt matter, all are horrible)
    Raju Gaikwad
    Deepak Mondal
    Sukhwinder Singh
    Mama
    Baljeet Sahni
    Baldeep Singh

munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Is subashish out for whole season ??
    Yup, he has been ruled out for the rest of the season, he went to Dr. Anant Joshi in Mumbai for consultations/surgery. Dika is also out in all probability for the rest of the season but that wont hurt the team. 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Dika is out due to old age he should retire now give young stars like Ruidas chance to shine.
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    For me, Baldeep Singh is better then Leo Bertos. Wastage of Dollars on Bertos.
    goalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    Royal wahingdoh has couple of good players for the national team
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bertos was an average player with a weak Wellington Phoenix last season... not surprised.
    munna219777bida 25
    EB are in a pickle over Bertos, to release him at the end of the season will cost a lot of money. Well, thats how things go if you let someone like Colaco bring in players.
    munna219777
    My last post got edited by one of the mods/admins ;) I knew that was right :D