2014-15 I-League Round 17: Bagan's Toughest Test on the Road to Invincibility!

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    So Shankar and Vineeth have been very consistent for BFC in the opportuniities they got..knocking on national team doors??
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    ck vineeth is very similar to Joshua king of Blackburn ...
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    fireworks at press conference in Pune...seems no love lost here in fight for 2nd
    Why did Karim take off Nikhil Kadam when he was probably their best player of the 1st half and caused BFC all the problems !

I think someone should petition FIFA as to how an ex Mohun Bagan coach can be allowed to let BFC win...

Today we will have a former East Bengal coach also allowed to give RWFC 3 points
    :-t

( ps i am being sarcastic )
    Maddiereddevil87spartagopiajeesh
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Has no one ever considered whether it is the ball that is causing all this match-fixing? The football is evil I tell you!!!
    sam
    Having seen the BHARAT FC vs SHILLONG LAJONG FC game , i can easily state the following :

1. Stuart Watkiss is one of the worst coaches ever to have worked in the I-League,  I can name loads of Indian coaches who should get a chance ahead of him !
    2. Guys like Nabi , Mangi , Ravanan Arindam etc are all just collecting a pay check while they wait for ISL 2 , none of them care an iota for this team, and the younger players on Bharat FC are their just to make up numbers
    3. TP Rehenesh let in such a soft goal, that he is nowhere near the National team level , he looked worse than Amrinder , and that says enough !!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How is Watkiss one of the worst? If the players are not playing for the team then what can he do? Is it that he does not know tactics?
    Watkiss body language on the sidelines is embarrassing, head scratching , walking away when players come for a water/drink.
    shouts nonsense from the sidelines...every 2nd sentence is " come on Bobby" in a dour Birmingham accent...
    shit tactics. ..shit recuitment , all around worse than any Indian coach would've done
    munna219777
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    yea recruitment is probably worst in the league... just went for all the oldies from ISL based players who were rejected by I-league clubs...  and never really tried to sign best indian talents because I am sure not all the players were in contract and would have got few good players if they had proper set-up available
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Sporting young gun tollying Mumbai defense . Albert scored where as Brandon also having good run .. Good news Is that odafa out with injury
    munna219777